Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: Naruto Chunin

Quote Originally Posted by fawad=naruto View Post
    this is a useless topic now we now naruto is much stronger than a chunin and is a jounin level end of story
    it's not a question of strength. chunnin and jounin ranks are about ability. thats why despite withdrawing from his battle shikamaru became a chunnin. in his battle he showed the ability to keep a calm head and slowly lure his opponent into his trap. remember that when Kotetsu Hagane and Izumo Kamizuki were assessing the genin they stated what qualities are expected of a chunnin. despite all their fighting prowess naruto and neji were no good at the time because on a mission their approach could possibly end up wiping out their squad
    Last edited by thsv; 10-25-2007 at 07:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rocker_820 View Post
    There is no jounin exam. And yeah NAruto's already a jounin level or more than that. Kakashi already said Naruto's stronger than him and he also ended 2 Kakuzu's life in one shot. So yeah i also think he surpassed all the jounins too.
    i think its mentioned somewhre in manga that chunin have to pass sometype of test 2 become jounin. ill look 4 it

Quote Originally Posted by gdupninja View Post
    i think its mentioned somewhre in manga that chunin have to pass sometype of test 2 become jounin. ill look 4 it
    I only saw this mentioned during the fillers, but if theres's a chunin exam to test your tatical and leaderrship skills, there you should be a junin exam where the same abilities are tested under very extreme conditions, maybe against regular jonin or class S jounins.

Quote Originally Posted by Alterno View Post
    I only saw this mentioned during the fillers, but if theres's a chunin exam to test your tatical and leaderrship skills, there you should be a junin exam where the same abilities are tested under very extreme conditions, maybe against regular jonin or class S jounins.
    Fillers really cannot be used as a good source of information.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!