Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Initiate
    It could be just a general power boost for Naruto when he finally gets the resolve to kill Sasuke. I mean, that could clear up the "I hope you never have to use it" statement since he wants to bring Sasuke back. Itachi did say "power" right?

the power for naruto to stop acting like a bitch and forget about sasuke
    and see him as an enemy.
    that would be great
    C:\Documents and Settings\s.jonez\My Documents\My Pictures\06.gif

Spoiler!

the ability to think before he acts =)

Quote Originally Posted by Shawshank View Post
    The question is basically the title of the thread. What power do you think Itachi gave Naruto?

My first thread, OMG. I saw lots of discussion about it and realized there was no thread about this yet which surprised me. There was one similar one but not quite the same.

Discuss.
    I know exactly what he gave him .. he implanted within Naruto a very funny joke to crack Sauske up at the right moment letting his gaurd down allowing Naruto a chance to take him down!!!

LOL J/K

Who knows its to early to know for sure. Maybe its just information he can use to better harness 9 tailed power.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Sasuke will kill Naruto. And as the kyubii warned...terrible thing happens. Then this power is to save Sasuke and Naruto also.

It was an STD, cuz the one thing Naruto and Sasuke are guaranteed to get up to when they see each other again is uttbay exsay.

It's great how Itachi anticipated that Sasuke would attack Konoha. He planned out so much.

He gave him power to encounter the CHARINGAN!

My guess right now is that it is something to counter the Sharingan, right now that is by far the strongest weapon at Sasuke's disposal. Itachi understands Sharingan very well and quite likely developed abilities to counter it, since he had to face it when slaughtering the clan and likely originally intended to fight Madara as well at some point. Itachi also knows about the Sharingan's ability to suppress and control the nine-tails. In order to beat Sasuke, Naruto needs something to counter the Sharingan. It would make a lot of sense for Itachi to have thought of the possibility of this scenario and developed a solution.

I think that Itachi gave Naruto the ability of the Uchiha to control Kyuubi.