Page 1 of 47 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

What power did Itachi give Naruto?

The question is basically the title of the thread. What power do you think Itachi gave Naruto?

My first thread, OMG. I saw lots of discussion about it and realized there was no thread about this yet which surprised me. There was one similar one but not quite the same.

Discuss.

Good question.....It probably has somethin to do with crows since Itachi forced one down Naruto's throat lol.

power to dispel/counter sharingan based genjutsu or general genjutsu.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    power to dispel/counter sharingan based genjutsu or general genjutsu.
    That was my immediate guess as to what it was but then he says he hopes he never uses it. I can see why he would say that because Sasuke would fight him and maybe he doesn't want them to fight but what about other people who use genjutsu? Then again Itachi really hated fighting so I guess he said it because he's that much of a pacifist.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawshank View Post
    That was my immediate guess as to what it was but then he says he hopes he never uses it. I can see why he would say that because Sasuke would fight him and maybe he doesn't want them to fight but what about other people who use genjutsu? Then again Itachi really hated fighting so I guess he said it because he's that much of a pacifist.
    i think naruto will fair well against other people's genjutsu. after all he was dispelling itachi's genjutsu and was about to dispel it, but then he let his emotions get the best of him. so i think he'll be ok against other people's genjutsu.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    i think naruto will fair well against other people's genjutsu. after all he was dispelling itachi's genjutsu and was about to dispel it, but then he let his emotions get the best of him. so i think he'll be ok against other people's genjutsu.
    Yeah though, that's my guess too, more genjutsu skills for Naruto, including, but not limited to, genjutsu cancellation/counter.

4 possibilities:
    1) The MS (maybe a temporary version)
    2) The skill of the MS:amaterasu, susanoo or tsukoyumi
    3) The power to withstand or counter the MS
    4) A MS mechanism that controls the kyubi

i think it was just general sharingan with genjutsu but not MS
    Lurkin' since day one!

i think it was just general sharingan with genjutsu but not MS
    Of course not ^^
    I think that's a kind of jutsu which can stop Sasuke from his new power (Sasuke's new MS? what's it?) but it seem to be a dangerous jutsu 'cause Itachi said he didn't hope Naruto have to use it.
    I can't stand seeing Itachi cried like that... >"<
    Itachi & Kisame

i think the power are the one that itachi missing when he fight sasuke, like speed and such, but i think it will be like a tsyukomi/genjutsu but could only apply when naruto almost died in the hand of sasuke... and when sasuke catch by it he will see the itachi side of the story, like some flash back, some talking with danzou, the 3rd, so sasuke will realize what he is doing is wrong...