Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 LastLast
Results 491 to 500 of 506
  1. #491
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,826
    Quote Originally Posted by jasoneq View Post
    I'm sorry to say but thorofasgard13 and Zero are both wrong. Itachi had A Double MS just like Madara but Itachi didn't have the Eyes to make it a Complete Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. Thats why he would bleed from his eyes when using his Double MS

    I'll Explain with Sasuke Double MS.

    if you look at naruto ch 397 pg 2 you see sasuke with Itachi's MS (Mangekyo Sharingan) and later on the next pg or so madara states that Itachi was some how able to transfer his power (Mangekyo Sharingan) into Sasuke.

    In Naruto Ch402 pg 15 you see Sasuke awaken his own MS (Mangekyo Sharingan)

    Zero Thats what I mean when I say Itachi and Sasuke had a Double MS(Mangekyo Sharingan)
    Not that he had two eyes.

    Both Itachi and Sasuke had Imcomplete Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. They both would Bleed when they would use there Mangekyo Sharingan and were slowing falling into darkness because the used the Mangekyo Sharingan to much. Also thats the only reason they Could Susanoo because they both had a Double MS(Mangekyo Sharingan)

    Sasuke now has a complete EMS (Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan) Because Sasuke has Itachi's eyes implanted in him.

    Madara had or still has an Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. Which Means he has a Double Mangekyo Sharingan His and his Brother, But what Madara need to make his MS into an EMS, Madara also has his Brother Eyes implanted in him.


    LOL, you are so wrong. What Itachi gave/copy to Sasuke was his own MS jutsus(and autokill Madara Amaterasu), that's why Sasuke is so good from the start with his MS, because he got all the jutsus, information and maybe experience in using them, from Itachi. Although him shaping the Amaterasu over Susanoo may have been exceeding Itachi's skills(or he didn't need to use it xD).

    Spoiler!



    LOL2, when EMS is when your MS is replaced by your own brother's MS, then you could say that MS is an incomplete EMS... but more properly would be to say that EMS is another level to MS, or you would need to say that Sharingan is an incomplete MS as well.


    I belive that your misunderstanding comes from this page:

    Spoiler!


    Here ha talks about awakening the 2 powers inside each of the MS eyes. It's not about having MS in both, but being capable to use one power from one eye, that later allows to use Susasno when using both.

  2. #492
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,894
    Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    What you say may be true, but it also stands to reason that Madara would have sought out a weak Sasuke too. Remember, everyone's expectations of Sasuke came from him being Itachi's brother. All Madara would have to do is develop him (as he's been doing now). What Itachi wanted to happen was to die by Sasuke's hand and Sasuke would be welcomed back to the Leaf as the hero who avenged the death of the Uchiha clan. All the things Itachi did was to put him in this situation where the Uchiha clan would be redeemed. I wouldn't say Itachi realized his error. More like, he realized that after he died, there would be things beyond his control. All things considered, I'd say that what he was trying to do with Sasuke was flawlessly calculated. The only wild card in his plan was Madara. Tell me, would you say that Sasuke would still go on to try and destroy Konoha if Madara had never told him his clan's history?

    @jasoneq

    Are you just speaking random thoughts? There doesn't really seem to be an overall point to what you're saying. That, or I'm just missing it.
    Afro, it is difficult to say what would have happened if Madara haden't furthe poisoned Sasuke's mind, there is one other X-Factor here though.

    The ex-factor is Danzou. Danzou's agenda did not include a happy, healthy co-existence with Sasuke in Konoha. If Sasuke had run into Danzo after aquiring MS from his battle with Itachi, he would have sensed those Sharingans under wraps, and the hatred would have ignited. Besides Danzou was Hell Bent on eliminating the Uchiha and using their eyes for his warped idea of how to protect Konoha (with Danzo as Hokage of course).

    I guess the only way Sasuke would not have turned out this way was if Itachi had not driven him into Hatred, then there is a chance at least that Madara would have considered it too risky to come after Sasuke and Naruto, until the Pain invasion of Konoha ark.

    Hope I make sense



    MS...EMS...ETC


    The Databook (I think) states that Itachi used a Jutsu to put his own MS techniques in Sasuke's left eye. This was a Jutsu. I agree that this Jutsu may have given Sasuke an edge when it comes to using MS techniques.

    Sasuke did not gain MS until later, and he didn't gain EMS until much later from eye transplantation (Not Fusion) with Itachi's eyes.
    Last edited by paulbee; 02-08-2011 at 01:44 AM.

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  3. #493
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    LOL, you are so wrong. What Itachi gave/copy to Sasuke was his own MS jutsus(and autokill Madara Amaterasu), that's why Sasuke is so good from the start with his MS, because he got all the jutsus, information and maybe experience in using them, from Itachi. Although him shaping the Amaterasu over Susanoo may have been exceeding Itachi's skills(or he didn't need to use it xD).

    Spoiler!



    LOL2, when EMS is when your MS is replaced by your own brother's MS, then you could say that MS is an incomplete EMS... but more properly would be to say that EMS is another level to MS, or you would need to say that Sharingan is an incomplete MS as well.


    I belive that your misunderstanding comes from this page:

    Spoiler!


    Here he talks about awakening the 2 powers inside each of the MS eyes. It's not about having MS in both, but being capable to use one power from one eye, that later allows to use Susasno when using both.
    Thank you for explaining. That was good, not much to add (just that the reason they bleed from both eyes is that they are going blind from it's use), the eyes lose their light, only by implanting another's MS can you stop this degradation and gain an EMS.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s



    Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

    Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

  4. #494

    And if ?

    Hello,

    First please excuse my English, but I'm French, and as you know, we are not good in English.


    All theories are interresting but I wordering something, maybe you could help me.
    First, I want to point some things :

    - Itachi gave something to Naruto
    - Sasuke got Itachi's powers through a transfer (something like that)
    - Madara wants Jubi
    - Madara told that he feel the senju clan in Naruto
    - Rikudo Sennin wrote all his secrets on a tab.
    - More you're close to the rinnegan, more you can read the tab (so he can)
    - Senju & Uchiha clans are a division of the Rikudo Sennin (through theirs sons)

    So whom have senju & uchiha blood have the rinnegan ?

    Then, is it possible that Naruto got just the blood of Itachi through crows ?
    If yes, then Naruto can get the rinnegan... but he can read the tab too... Then he will be able to get Jubi too..


    I read lastest Naruto's mangas and i'm surprised by the seal he got in his training with Bee.

    After Naruto met Kushina, he got the "Six paths seal" (sorry for the translation).It's the same seal that the "Rikudo Sennin" have, as we could see, which look like to a part of the eye of the basic sharingan... Naruto is physically close to the Rikudo Sennin shadows, as Yahiko, and he is the son of the prophecy. That's why i think that close to the end of Naruto Shippuden, naruto will have the rinnegan too thanks to Itachi's simple gift...

    What do you think ?

  5. #495
    Quote Originally Posted by acelapedale View Post
    Hello,

    First please excuse my English, but I'm French, and as you know, we are not good in English.


    That's why i think that close to the end of Naruto Shippuden, naruto will have the rinnegan too thanks to Itachi's simple gift...

    What do you think ?
    Don't worry, im french too.

    I don't think naruto will have the rinnegan.
    My theory would be :

    - itachi gave him the sharingan that activates only in order to extinguish the amaterasu. Because for now, there is no known counter to it. And apparently, it's very effective even against the eight tailed beast.

    -Naruto has already 3 differents eyes: normal one, the sage mode eye, the kyubi one ( which is no longer i think ever since he learned to control it). And there is also a possibility that itachi gave him the sharingan. Don't you think that would be a little too much to give him the rinnegan too?

  6. #496
    Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    1,906
    Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    What you say may be true, but it also stands to reason that Madara would have sought out a weak Sasuke too. Remember, everyone's expectations of Sasuke came from him being Itachi's brother. All Madara would have to do is develop him (as he's been doing now). What Itachi wanted to happen was to die by Sasuke's hand and Sasuke would be welcomed back to the Leaf as the hero who avenged the death of the Uchiha clan. All the things Itachi did was to put him in this situation where the Uchiha clan would be redeemed. I wouldn't say Itachi realized his error. More like, he realized that after he died, there would be things beyond his control. All things considered, I'd say that what he was trying to do with Sasuke was flawlessly calculated. The only wild card in his plan was Madara. Tell me, would you say that Sasuke would still go on to try and destroy Konoha if Madara had never told him his clan's history?
    Damn,.. I love you Afro I've been spouting this from the beginning; Itachi Uchiha planned every little detail perfectly, when it comes to Sasuke. Everything he did, was for Sasuke's own favor + he calculated every situation and consequences. Like Afro just said, Madara was his wild card.

    And to conquer that wild card ( madara ), he entrusted his duty and promise that he made from the moment that he was holding sasuke in his arms ( second attack kyuubi by madara,.. itachi was 4 years old and sitting infront of his house holding sasuke and telling him, that he will protect him no matter what ), in the hands of Naruto Uzumaki.

    Naruto Uzumaki is his plan B, for believing that his brother has a change, for getting saved by the manipulation of Madara Uchiha.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    LOL, you are so wrong. What Itachi gave/copy to Sasuke was his own MS jutsus(and autokill Madara Amaterasu), that's why Sasuke is so good from the start with his MS, because he got all the jutsus, information and maybe experience in using them, from Itachi. Although him shaping the Amaterasu over Susanoo may have been exceeding Itachi's skills(or he didn't need to use it xD).
    Dude, it's pretty fckin obvious, that's your right.. BUT I want to back you up with more detail; giving his ms jutsu to Sasuke with poking his forehead, wasn't only done @ that moment.

    - Sasuke got to learn all his jutsu's ( throwing Kunai's etc.. ), because Itachi poked his head, everytime when he didn't had the time for teaching his brother. Sasuke asked him many times to help him with those stuff, because he was better then his dad.

    ANOTHER PROOF; why do you think, that Itachi's Susanoo swallowed Sasuke's Susanoo, when he was fighting Kakakshi? Anger and Hatred triggers them to get even stronger; at that moment, we saw this happening, because Sasuke awakened his MS with itachi's powers inside of him.

    Now, when he's gonna show us his new Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan,.. we'll witness, a far more advanced version of Susanoo, Ametarasu, T- Yomi and of course; his extra doujutsu that he has gained.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

  7. #497
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,894
    @AgaBomBa,

    I actually failled to notice it, but you are pretty danged right. Itachi's Susanoo swallowed up Sasuke's. Obviously the next time we see Sasuke, he'll be even Badder than he ever was. Maybe he'll have Yata's mirror and the sword of Totsuka too. Obviously Sasuke will be no pushover for Naruto, even if Naruto has the Beast Bomb+FRS.

    What is scary is that Madara knows how Bad@$$ Sasuke will become, and probably he even knows that Sasuke will eventually target him, yet he doesn't seem in anyway bothered.

    I hope we get to see a Full On Sharingan vs Rinnegan battle, so that we find out once and for all what the Rinnegan's capabilities are vs the Sharingan.

    For now, I can't see anymore power ups for Naruto, except for him to master he 9Tails powers combined with Sage mode, and for him to awaken Itachi's gift. Awesome as this may sound, you have to wonder whether it's going to be enough, and if it is...what trick Kishi will pull out to make it work.

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  8. #498
    SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,343
    lol, itachi's susano'o did NOT swallow up sasuke's susano'o lmao; i'm pretty sure that sasuke FINALLY completed susano'o while facing off against kakashi, that's how susano'o looks when complete, it finally gets the tengu cloak.

    sasuke's susano'o in this form

    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v51/c480/2.html

    is the equivalent of itachi's susano'o in this form

    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v43/c393/6.html

    it's the perfect intermediate between susano'o skull form and susano'o tengu-cloaked form..

    the susano'o probably looks different up until it is cloaked by the tengu cloak. even at the skeleton phase, sasuke's susano'o differs from itachis'.. sasuke's skull has horns while itachis' doesn't.. then the phase after the skull skeleton form is of a humanoid form.. itachis' looks benevolent while sasuke's has a evil smile.. with the tengu-cloak is the last anf final phase, a completed susano'o which bears no difference from user to user.

    that's my take on it and i'm pretty sure i'm right if you study the manga closely.

    with itachi's susano'o the eyes are clearly seen in the tengu's mouth, implying his suano'o too has been covered by a tengu cloak, and now we see it happening to sasuke's susano'o in its completion against kakashi.. just in time before sasuke's chakra runs out. convenient indeed, now sasuske doesn't have to complete it in his next fight, his mangekyou powers are comeplete in the truest sense before losing their sight and him gaining the EMS
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif


  9. #499

    The Final Sequence to Naruto Shippuden (MASASHI KISHIMOTO HAS COPIED FROM JAP MYTH)

    PART ONE

    I THINK I HAVE FIGURED OUT WHAT ITACHI'S GIFT TO NARUTO IS,you see,before even the sword of totsuka and the mirror of yata was shown in the manga,it was theorized by many that masashi kishimoto would bring these great treasures in the manga,but there are not two but THREE great treasures.

    in the japanese mythology,there are "Six" Nobel Gods,Izanagi, Izanami ,Amaterasu,Susanno,Tsukuyoumi,and the insect looking God i call "zetsu"

    Amaterasu Omikami, whose radiance shone through the "Six" directions (north, south, east, west, above, and below).I think this is where kishimoto got the idear of "the six paths"!!!!

    In the ancient japanese mythology two gods descended from heaven, Izanagi no Mikoto and Izanami no Mikoto,these two high gods first created Amaterasu Omikami "the sun godess" and second they created Tsukuyomi no Mikoto "the moon god",and with the creation of the moon god,a terrible looking creature was born in the shape of a bug,the high gods were dissappointed in this and threw this insect creature or this "god" into the ocean,this creature is "zetsu",but his not called by that name there, I think later on he tries to kill tsukuyomi and become the moon god himself.

    Anyway,After painful events, Izanagi, realizing that he had been polluted by his contact with death, decided to purify himself through bathing. Amaterasu Omikami emerged while he was washing his left eye, and Tsukiyomi no Mikoto while washing his right eye. A third deity, Susano-O no Mikoto, sprang from Izanagi�s cleansing of his nose during this ritual purification. These Three Noble Children thereupon received instructions from their August Parent, who directed Amaterasu to rule the day, Tsukiyomi the night, and Susano-O the ocean below,so this is why in order to activate susanno,mangekyou must be activated in both eyes,left and right!!!!,man,kishi stole everything from the japanese mythology,lol!!!!

    and heres where itachis gift is revealed

    once to save his sister,tsukuyoumi pierced an eight headed demon snake yamato no oroch with the totsuka which had sealing powers,and sealed yamato no oroch forever there,"kishi stole orochimaros idear from this"

    Anyway,after an incident caused by susanno,Amaterasu ran away and hid herself in a cave,i think kishi stole this idear and created sasuke,lol,anyway,in order to bring her back to light,tsukuyoumi gave a sword "Totsuka" no Tsurugi and a mirror "Yata" no kagami and a jewel "Yasakani" no Magatama to Omoi-Kane no Kami,Omoi-Kane no Kami used the totsuka sword to battle demons on the journy,and when he arrived at the cave,he used the Jewel of Yasakani to shine a light and the yata mirror to reflect it,to show Amaterasu that there was still light in the world!!

    so you see,the gift itachi gave to Naruto is simply the "Yasakani" no Magatama",and it will help naruto to show Sasuke that there is still some light in himself!!

    -In the japanese mythology,The Jewel Of "Yasakani" is a symbol of "Benevolence" and has the Power To Shine A Light In The "Soul" and Stregthens the Soul,and it olso can light any kind of darkness
    -The Sword Of "Totsuka" is a symbol of "Valor" and has the power to Pierce The Soul,and it olso can pierce and seal any being
    -the Mirror Of Yata is a symbol of "Wisdom" - and has the power to Reflect The Soul,and it olso can reflect any attack.

    Here is the photo of the three Treasure Weapons

    https://www.uwec.edu/philrel/shimbut..._treasures.jpg

    The Yasakani looks an awful lot like the Necklace that the sage of the six paths was wearing!!!!,and i bet the other two Treasure Weapons olso belonged to the sage of the six paths!!,and i suppose Itachi either stole them from Madara or he found them on his own!!!!,but ofcourse,the jewel is no use to itachi,but Naruto is the one who can use it!!!!

    PART TWO

    i think in naruto manga,these three items eatch belonged to the one of the three great eye clans

    Byakugan - "Valor"
    Sharingan - "Wisdom"
    Rinnegan - "Benevolence"


    Susanno and Tsukuyoumi were Amaterasu's brothers,Tsukuyoumi was a kind,loving and faithful brother to Amaterasu and Susanno was a horrible brother who killed every plant and tree in the forrest of Amaterasu,which was the reason Amaterasu ran away,so kishi stole this idear,and merged both susanno and tsukuyoumi and created itachi,in one side he is a kind,loving and faithful brother,and on the other side he is a horrible brother who killed Sasuke's clan.

    Kami Tsukiyomi no Mikoto and Amaterasu were conceived as a pair because people thought of them as �eyes in the sky,� watching their actions at all times.So you see,kishi olso stole the moon eye plan idear from the japanese mythology!!,judging by this,im sure there is something madara didnt mention,The moon can not just throw a giant tsukuyoumi on the world,but olso throw Amaterasu,so anyone and anywhere in the world,who would defy Madara,Madara would burn with Amaterasu from the moon eye!!!!
    Who agrees with my Theory???

  10. #500
    Senior Member kiduka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,567
    Good theory but going by Itachi's statement the power he gave to Naruto is something dangerous:

    Spoiler!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •