Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Every other kid had Shinobi parents that talked about the massacre whereas Naruto, who didn't have parents and seeing as how he was still an outcast. The info could have just passed right over him.

Naruto's not that smart if you've never noticed, he doesn't pay much attention to just about everything

But Sakura didnt know too.

it could simply of been one of those taboo things. not getting too into detail of what happened. just like with naruto and the nintailed fox.

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    The third probably forbade anyone talking about it. Just like with the Kyuubi incident.

Banned
    Who talked to Naruto, simply no one, everyone hated him, so they didn't speak with him, I think this explains y.

hey guys, if you had children, would you tell them about a young and good boy that one day, with no apparent reason, killed his entire clan, including his parents and lover? Will that be a good example for little kids?

The fact that some kids knew about the Uchiha massacre shows that some kids were told or overheard their parents talking about it. But I would suppose that the parents of the children who knew were the ones closest to the investigation.

You guys are thick. I mean, kids know about sex way before their parents get to them. Rumors are told and passed around. They use it for scare tactics or games. Some kids know the gest about sex while others just speculate. For the most part when the child is exposed about it, it's generally warped or censured.

Quote Originally Posted by verdesnake View Post
    You guys are thick. I mean, kids know about sex way before their parents get to them. Rumors are told and passed around. They use it for scare tactics or games. Some kids know the gest about sex while others just speculate. For the most part when the child is exposed about it, it's generally warped or censured.
    What does knowing about Itachi have to do with sex lol.