Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 LastLast
Results 481 to 490 of 506
  1. #481
    IIRAI jasoneq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    35

    Just A Thought. But I'm Right!!!


    So we understand through the manga that words can’t get through to Sasuke. So it would be pointless in my opinion for Itachi to pop out of Naruto and Say “bad Sasuke, no more power for you blah blah blah.” lol Since Sasuke is so hard headed and elite in his eyes. Pride always comes before a fall, hence his situation. I think a lot of you underestimate Itachi’s power. I mean COME ON Konan of akatsuki made Madara use izanagi. How much more powerful was Itachi? I mean she kicked his butt with paper……….. Ok...Ok almost kick his butt and with paper bombs.  I think (JUST AN OPINION) the reasons why Itachi didn’t fight Madara , was because he knew that in his condition he wouldn’t have been able to kill him. He was sick, dying and he didn’t have a complete EMS. These conditions were a deterrent to fighting Madara. But he almost took Madara out with amaterasu (Just think about what Madara said about the attack)He didn’t take Itachi Lightly. He said “He would have been killed if not for withholding some secrets from Itachi.” In my opinion Itachi could have taken out everyone in Akatsuki, with the exception of Madara. Itachi was saving himself for Sasuke. Itachi’s plan was to change the Uchiha through Sasuke, that’s one of the things Madara didn’t mention in his explaining of things to Sasuke about Itachi. Itachi knew his clan were warmongers, power lusting and prideful people. He wanted to clean the slate of the Uchiha. But then Sasuke went rogue. He thought that everything was lost, but when he met Naruto a small glimmer of hope of fulfilling his dream for Sasuke was still there. He gave Naruto power to help him deal with Sasuke; I believe Itachi knew what would happen to Sasuke if he joined Madara. Itachi wanted to start something new with his little Brother, a clan of peace, and with the Uchiha Clan out of the way it was highly probable for Sasuke to be influenced with Konoha’s will of fire. here's one for you to think about. What if it wasn't Konoha's idea to kill off the Uchiha clan, what it was Itachi's idea and he got Madara to kill them off. what if he was two trying to kill two birds with one stone. He knew Madara wanted revenge for his clans disloyalty and konoha rejection of him and the Uchiha were planning a Coup d'etat. What better way two take care of both problems. just a thought!
    Last edited by jasoneq; 02-05-2011 at 04:46 PM. Reason: add to it

  2. #482
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,950
    In thinking about Itachi over the years, I had argued that he was a bad guy. To me you would need to have some Really Strong samurai way of looking at things to see him as a good guy.

    Going straight to the point Itachi fairly drove Sasuke into the mental state he is now. Quite aside from Killing the clan, Itachi broke Sasuke's arm, told him he is weak and worse drove him to hatred as a means of gaining power. Itachi fairly drove Sasuke into Orochimaru's arms in his search for power. While in Oro's "care" Sasuke became a druggie and finally lost his bonds with Naruto.

    Ostensibly, Itachi did all this to Sasuke in order to force him to become powerful enough to resist Madara, however Madara would not have been interested in a weak Sasuke, except I suppose as a resource for spare eyes.

    One could say that Itachi realised his error eventually, and then thought to use Naruto's friendship and devotion as a last ditch effort to keep Sasuke from becoming a monster that would destroy Konoha.

    In the end, this is a Japanese story and it probably makes more sense to the target Audience than it does to me.

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  3. #483
    IIRAI jasoneq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    35

    The way of the Shinobi is self sacrifice for your comrade (the village come first)

    So how powerful was Itachi? He could have taken out Madara. It’s a stated fact by Madara himself, read the manga. He had a Double MS. How was he able to get a double MS ? Here are some facts we do know. Fact: Itachi collaborated with Madara, so Madara could get his revenge on his clan for their disloyalty to him for choosing peace instead of war with senju and the rest of Konoha. Fact: the Uchiha Clan was a famous clan known for their Bloodline (the Sharingan).Fact: I’m sure that Itachi wasn’t the only one with the Sharingan. Also I don’t think that the Uchiha clan just fell over and died without a fight. Think about it carefully. So even if Itachi was the pride of the clan, he still needed a power up to defeat his clan.(JUST MY OPINION)I believe Itachi got his power from Madara. Madara probably implanted eyes into Itachi with just a regular MS.(Madara did it with Pain) Madara has a stock pile of Uchiha eyes. Then when Itachi fought Shisui Uchiha, he was able to kill him because of his MS. Shisui Uchiha was an experience Sharingan user and famous, not just your run of mill Uchiha or ninja. With Itachi"s best friend’s death Itachi was able to awaken his own MS. Sasuke stated that a Sharingan user could not use the third power Susanoo without a Double MS. Another fact the manga stated Madara was looking for powerful eyes and the only way to get them was to develop them. You see in every Uchiha a different power occurs they don’t all develop the same power. I think Itachi’s true power is in Naruto.
    Last edited by jasoneq; 02-05-2011 at 09:48 PM.

  4. #484
    Senior Member Afro Thunda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfield, CA
    Posts
    6,813
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    In thinking about Itachi over the years, I had argued that he was a bad guy. To me you would need to have some Really Strong samurai way of looking at things to see him as a good guy.

    Going straight to the point Itachi fairly drove Sasuke into the mental state he is now. Quite aside from Killing the clan, Itachi broke Sasuke's arm, told him he is weak and worse drove him to hatred as a means of gaining power. Itachi fairly drove Sasuke into Orochimaru's arms in his search for power. While in Oro's "care" Sasuke became a druggie and finally lost his bonds with Naruto.

    Ostensibly, Itachi did all this to Sasuke in order to force him to become powerful enough to resist Madara, however Madara would not have been interested in a weak Sasuke, except I suppose as a resource for spare eyes.

    One could say that Itachi realised his error eventually, and then thought to use Naruto's friendship and devotion as a last ditch effort to keep Sasuke from becoming a monster that would destroy Konoha.

    In the end, this is a Japanese story and it probably makes more sense to the target Audience than it does to me.
    What you say may be true, but it also stands to reason that Madara would have sought out a weak Sasuke too. Remember, everyone's expectations of Sasuke came from him being Itachi's brother. All Madara would have to do is develop him (as he's been doing now). What Itachi wanted to happen was to die by Sasuke's hand and Sasuke would be welcomed back to the Leaf as the hero who avenged the death of the Uchiha clan. All the things Itachi did was to put him in this situation where the Uchiha clan would be redeemed. I wouldn't say Itachi realized his error. More like, he realized that after he died, there would be things beyond his control. All things considered, I'd say that what he was trying to do with Sasuke was flawlessly calculated. The only wild card in his plan was Madara. Tell me, would you say that Sasuke would still go on to try and destroy Konoha if Madara had never told him his clan's history?

    @jasoneq

    Are you just speaking random thoughts? There doesn't really seem to be an overall point to what you're saying. That, or I'm just missing it.

  5. #485
    IIRAI jasoneq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    35

    Yeah you just missing it and maybe I did to. :) lol

    Afro thunda I agreed with most of what you said about itachi about wanting to redeem his clan through susake. The points I wanted to make in the first blog on this page was that itachi wasn't going to do yodaime. He wasn't going to pop out of naruto and try to convince Sasuke to change. Another point was that people underestimated itachi's powers and his plans for the future of Uchiha Clan. The second blog on this page was to question where itachi's power came from and how did he get a double MS and that his true power was given to naruto so that he could deal with Sasuke.

  6. #486
    Quote Originally Posted by jasoneq View Post
    Afro thunda I agreed with most of what you said about itachi about wanting to redeem his clan through susake. The points I wanted to make in the first blog on this page was that itachi wasn't going to do yodaime. He wasn't going to pop out of naruto and try to convince Sasuke to change. Another point was that people underestimated itachi's powers and his plans for the future of Uchiha Clan. The second blog on this page was to question where itachi's power came from and how did he get a double MS and that his true power was given to naruto so that he could deal with Sasuke.
    What the heck is a double MS? He (Itachi) had a mangekyou sharingan, if anyone had a "double" MS it would have been Sasuke's. He had his MS before the clan massacre, so it couldn't have been any "spare" sharingan, as both danzou and madara seem to have gotten them from this event.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s



    Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

    Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

  7. #487
    IIRAI jasoneq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    35

    You haven't read the Manga thorofasgard13

    Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    What the heck is a double MS? He (Itachi) had a mangekyou sharingan, if anyone had a "double" MS it would have been Sasuke's. He had his MS before the clan massacre, so it couldn't have been any "spare" sharingan, as both danzou and madara seem to have gotten them from this event.
    Apparently you haven’t read the manga thorofasgard13. Itachi had a Double MS ( Mangekyou Sharingan) and so did Sasuke they wouldn’t have been able to use the third power Susanoo without it
    Read Naruto ch464 pg16

  8. #488
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,923
    jasoneq is talking about powers of the MS. In each eye there is one power and when combined they create Susano(this is supposed to be a rarity).


    The sharingans from the massacre had all been in Danzou's hand, because if the eyes were missing, it would point out that someone is collecting the eyes, so Tobi probably collected eyes of those that were missing or lost their bodys(like in a great explosion, he would only need to teleport and take the body before it vaporise).

  9. #489
    Quote Originally Posted by jasoneq View Post
    Apparently you haven’t read the manga thorofasgard13. Itachi had a Double MS ( Mangekyou Sharingan) and so did Sasuke they wouldn’t have been able to use the third power Susanoo without it
    Read Naruto ch464 pg16
    The fact that he has 2 eyes is not double... you just need both eyes to use Susanoo... The ONLY person who didn't originally have both eyes as a mangekyou is Kakashi. Madara, Izuna, Itachi, Sasuke all have had the mangekyou, and BOTH eyes, They were also the only Uchiha that we know to have obtained that power. The only persons to have a mangekyou in only one eye were Danzou?, and Kakashi. Madara does not count as he originally had both, and now has a rinnegan instead.

    ANYONE who unlocked their mangekyou and had 2 eyes would be DOUBLE?!?
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s



    Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

    Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

  10. #490
    IIRAI jasoneq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    35

    I'm sorry to say but thorofasgard13 and Zero are both wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    The fact that he has 2 eyes is not double... you just need both eyes to use Susanoo... The ONLY person who didn't originally have both eyes as a mangekyou is Kakashi. Madara, Izuna, Itachi, Sasuke all have had the mangekyou, and BOTH eyes, They were also the only Uchiha that we know to have obtained that power. The only persons to have a mangekyou in only one eye were Danzou?, and Kakashi. Madara does not count as he originally had both, and now has a rinnegan instead.

    ANYONE who unlocked their mangekyou and had 2 eyes would be DOUBLE?!?
    I'm sorry to say but thorofasgard13 and Zero are both wrong. Itachi had A Double MS just like Madara but Itachi didn't have the Eyes to make it a Complete Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. Thats why he would bleed from his eyes when using his Double MS

    I'll Explain with Sasuke Double MS.

    if you look at naruto ch 397 pg 2 you see sasuke with Itachi's MS (Mangekyo Sharingan) and later on on the next pg or so madara states that Itachi was some how able to transfer his power (Mangekyo Sharingan) into Sasuke.

    In Naruto Ch402 pg 15 you see Sasuke awaken his own MS (Mangekyo Sharingan)

    Zero Thats what I mean when I say Itachi and Sasuke had a Double MS(Mangekyo Sharingan)
    Not that he had two eyes.

    Both Itachi and Sasuke had Imcomplete Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. They both would Bleed from there eyes,when they would use there double Mangekyo Sharingan( but they didn't have the implanted eyes)So they were slowing falling into darkness because they used the double Mangekyo Sharingan to much. Also thats the only reason they Could Susanoo because they both had a Double MS(Mangekyo Sharingan)

    Sasuke now has a complete EMS (Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan) Because Sasuke has Itachi's eyes implanted in him.

    Madara had or still has an Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. Which Means he has a Double Mangekyo Sharingan His and his Brother, But what Madara needed to make his MS into an EMS, Madara also needed his Brother Eyes implanted in him.
    Last edited by jasoneq; 02-08-2011 at 02:34 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •