Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast
    SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Itachi had love for his little brother, there's no way going around it..
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Focht View Post
    Its a databook that alone makes it worthless.

I'm pretty sure if you go back to the first Databook none of the information in there will be entirely accurate.

According to the first Databook Kyuubi's attack was not caused by Madara.
    Please post all of the first Databook's information about the Akatsuki...

The Databook contains information true or not that is only relevant up until that point in the manga.

We could find out in the Next chapter that what we think happened during the Uchiha massacre based on what Madara said is false or we could find out that Itachi has always been a member of Root even while working for the Akatsuki...

Who knows what revelations will come in the chapters ahead.
    The databook is usually very vague on subjects that have yet to be revealed, I cannot recall a case where it ever gives a lot of information only to have in contradicted down the road. If you can provide some strong examples of where the databook has given information that obviously contradicts the manga then we may have something to discuss.

So far all the character descriptions for characters who's intentions are unknown are basically labeled as being a mystery (in other words not much info is given). The databook does not generally provide information that the plot has not revealed it just explains it more.

Either this thread is just overspammed or all the ideas have been mentioned, forget the stupid argument, just leave him be.

''
    ''The question is basically the title of the thread. What power do you think Itachi gave Naruto?

My first thread, OMG. I saw lots of discussion about it and realized there was no thread about this yet which surprised me. There was one similar one but not quite the same.

Discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    Itachi had love for his little brother, there's no way going around it..
    Agreed many of his actions were taken because he wanted to protect his brother as well as the village, but he essentially pushed him into the lap of Orochimaru which was not necessarily the best path for him because he's essentially buried his connections to the village. Granted though it sounds like he wanted him to grow stronger to be able to defeat Madara and that was the best way for that. Sasuke would have been in danger if Itachi did not take out his own clan he could have died in the rebellion, and even though I doubt they would have had someone else massacre the clan he could have died in that. He spared his brother even though he was told not to something that can be interpreted as nothing more then an act of love

Also the Databook may not be relevant after the next chapter but it doesnt mean its useless its a summary of the information given to us which is easier then trying to memorize everything
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Databooks are a scam designed to take your money. Thats it. The information in them may or may not be accurate. The databook stats are probably the biggest joke in them. They don't actually give you any concept of how powerful a person actually is or what that number means.

We don't know if Itachi actually loved his brother. Madara claims thats true, Sasuke wants to believe its true, Danzou doesn't think it is.

As to if thats the truth or not well that could change in the next chapter of the manga.

Originally it was widely believed that Itachi was acting alone. (Not True)
    But if you go back to the orginal databooks it will state that Itachi did it by himself...

So claiming the Databooks prove that information gleaned from a source that we know lied at least once and shows a rather obvious bias against the Senju is accurate would be a logical falicy.

Hell for the longest time Naruto was just an ordinary orphan, but nope it turns out he's the Son of the 4th Hokage, but by your logic that isn't true because according to the first databook he isn't anything special just a random kid who got the Kyuubi sealed in him. Ooops Databook is wrong again he only has the Yang Chakra of the Kyuubi sealed in him.

Get the point yet?

Databooks are a scam designed to take your money. Thats it. The information in them may or may not be accurate. The databook stats are probably the biggest joke in them. They don't actually give you any concept of how powerful a person actually is or what that number means.

We don't know if Itachi actually loved his brother. Madara claims thats true, Sasuke wants to believe its true, Danzou doesn't think it is.

As to if thats the truth or not well that could change in the next chapter of the manga.

But if you go back to the orginal databooks it will state that Itachi did it by himself...

So claiming the Databooks prove that information gleaned from a source that we know lied at least once and shows a rather obvious bias against the Senju is accurate would be a logical falicy.

Hell for the longest time Naruto was just an ordinary orphan, but nope it turns out he's the Son of the 4th Hokage, but by your logic that isn't true because according to the first databook he isn't anything special just a random kid who got the Kyuubi sealed in him. Ooops Databook is wrong again he only has the Yang Chakra of the Kyuubi sealed in him.

Get the point yet?
    Yea we get the point. You're completely dumb as hell if you think the person who creates the databook can be wrong when he is the person in charge of creating both products.

Isnt it obvious that Itachi's gift to naruto is to make him become an emo stuck in kyubbi mode.... lol
    The Future Of the Hyuga Clan

You're exactly right, Aizen. My blade is full of hate. I didn't come here to fight you. I came here to violently hack you to pieces. I don't care if this fight costs me my position as a captain if it means being able to kill you.

I didn't think the speed and range of your attacks would suddenly jump up so much after you released. Do not misjudge a Shinigami's power."

If you make Hinamori shed even one drop of blood... I'll kill you.

Get the point yet?

Are you serious? The databook stats are a minor part of the databook, the databook usually explains the events that have happened so far in the manga. It won't reveal anything new. For example the databook confirms itachis love for sasuke. If that was a lie the author wouldn't put it in the databook after it has happened. You do realise the author of this manga is the one that puts stuff in the databook right?

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    He tends to disappear when your arguement becomes a tad bit too strong, if you know what i mean
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

StareIntoMySharingan He tends to disappear when your arguement becomes a tad bit too strong, if you know what i mean
    who are you referring to that.... lol
    The Future Of the Hyuga Clan

You're exactly right, Aizen. My blade is full of hate. I didn't come here to fight you. I came here to violently hack you to pieces. I don't care if this fight costs me my position as a captain if it means being able to kill you.

I didn't think the speed and range of your attacks would suddenly jump up so much after you released. Do not misjudge a Shinigami's power."

If you make Hinamori shed even one drop of blood... I'll kill you.