Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    i think the powers itachi gave naruto must be some cool jutsus.

The reason for my thinking is this;there was a time jiraya was explaining stuffs about akatsuki to kakashi,telling kakashi that akatsuki members move about in a two man cell for espionage reasons and gathering or assembling of jutsus.[chapt. 143,pg 6,bottom panel]
    from this,some part of me thinks itachi passed down the jutsus he gather over the years.(his jutsus before akatsuki and jutsus he gather as an akatsuki member).

If he hopes he never has to use it, its a singular thing not a collection of jutsu's my guess is its one of the weapons/both that susano'o holds, in order to defend or possibly seal sasuke away if worst comes to worst, lets face it those two ultra weapons creating the ultimate defence/offence where not created in the manga mythology to just be used in itachi's last stand where he ends up dying anyway

i would also guess its a one time thing like he wont be able too use it again and again but only for the appropriate battle against sasuke/madara

what did itachi give naruto??

itachi must of had two theories one was that sasuke would become good after he kill itachi or he will become back so what did he give naruto?.. i was thinking it was a special power to fight sasukes genijutus b/c thats the only thing that will benefit naruto??right or wrong??

there's an identical thread. but to answer your question i think itachi gave naruto some sharingan genjutsu counter ability.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Itachi give Naruto 1000000 hours of buttsecks with Sasuke using Tsukuyomi.
    Quote Originally Posted by CiTo_Uchiha View Post
    Kishi says:

Uchiha = God

Uzumaki = Shit
    Spoiler!

A bird that will fly out of his mouth and scream Baka!! when he runs into Sasuke ..

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

all of the above
    itachi's power will come out of naruto, what itachi's power is, i'm not sure

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pow View Post
    a Bird That Will Fly Out Of His Mouth And Scream baka!! When He Runs Into Sasuke ..

a woody!!!

It Was Already Stated In The Manga Naruto Has The Power To Contact Chuck Noris And Jim Carry.
    NAruto's next Rasengan powerup(where he uses his new Fuuton RS while in Fox Xage mode) will accidentally make a tear in dimensions and suck Aizen and everyone else into Narutoverse, which will result in Madara and Aizen fusing, and Naruto will borrow Ichigo's enormous Zanpakuto and charge it with Wind Chakra and cut Madaraizen(if you steal this term I will hunt you down and disembowel you) in half, and then the world explodes from the awesomeness of the scene.
    Made By Hagane, the Ice Nomad