Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    lmao i finaly figured it out his time line isnt messed up its yours because akatsuki only meets up when there sealing gaara and thats post time skip so that makes itachi 13/14 when he beat oro (hes 21 post time skip) wich gives him enoughth time to do his stuff.
    hmm i wonder what obitos doing right now.... decomposing and smelling up the joint i gess coz hes dead!!

chap 238 page 17 akatsuki met before the timeskip. the leader says that they haven't all met together like this in seven years since old snake eyes left

Ok, when Oro got his arm chopped off, that could have been the day he left. He pretty much tried to kill another member, I dont think they would have let him stayed. That also could have been the day that Itachi joined or a year after he did. I don't think its messed up at all.
    "Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moon light?" - The Joker

In a place that doesn't even know what manga is
    This is just a theory... But maybe he joined Akatsuki and kept his "normal" life in Konaha. Maybe there were a few missions he didn't really have and just said he did etc.... Found out some way to get even more powerful that needed more MS users. Killed his clan to make Sasuke strive to get the MS as well. There are tons of holes but it's just a theory.

And what are these date books you guys are talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Amaya View Post
    This is just a theory... But maybe he joined Akatsuki and kept his "normal" life in Konaha. Maybe there were a few missions he didn't really have and just said he did etc.... Found out some way to get even more powerful that needed more MS users. Killed his clan to make Sasuke strive to get the MS as well. There are tons of holes but it's just a theory.

And what are these date books you guys are talking about?
    I thought the same thing. Wasn't he missing meetings. Do you mean data books. I think k-oz posted them. I think
    PROPERTY OF UCHIHA EST. 1999
    A good plan violently executed today is better than a perfect plan executed tomorrow.
    Sig by Ravona
    Official member of the Sasuke Haters Club

If you have time to be terrorists, take pero out for a walk
    Spoiler!

In a place that doesn't even know what manga is
    Yeah, I think the major meeting he missed was one of the secret ones in the secret meeting place. I belive that was the night he killed his best friend. But he had been missing others as well.

Where did they post them?

Go to the thread that says Naruto: chunin exam characters stats/rankings...it's something like that. K-oz posted them
    PROPERTY OF UCHIHA EST. 1999
    A good plan violently executed today is better than a perfect plan executed tomorrow.
    Sig by Ravona
    Official member of the Sasuke Haters Club

If you have time to be terrorists, take pero out for a walk
    Spoiler!