Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    he had to be at least 7 when the clan was killed.
    Itachi was 13 when he killed everyone...now he's twenty.
    So 15-year old Sasuke minus 7 equals 8.

Gah, too much math

why does it matter anyways?

its still a awesome story line

I don't think the time line is messed up, it never says that Orochimaru is still a Akatsuki member. Yeah he may have the ring, but do you think after he left he gave that ring right back? The time line I think more falls in between the time he left seven years ago and when the third sealed his arms. Itachi could have been retrieving the ring, and who knows Orochimaru could have just liked how the Akatsuki robes fit. But the main things is it doesn't state that Orochimaru is still a member of the Akatsuki, nor the reason why Itachi got him into the genjutsu. So the gap may or may not be their

this is the type of speculation i was talking about... orochimaru.. till what we know KEPT his original hand with his akatsuki ring.. he told the 3rd while fighting he had done the immortality jutsu twice before thats 6 years... 1 year after he left Akatsuki... is more logical to assume that he looked at his original arm and remembered that that Itachi took it before he left akatsuki... remember this is why he switch bodies in the 1t place.. no hand means no jutsus...
    I think is safer to assume this is a plothole in itachis timeline than saying no, it was later.... there is manga proof to what I say and just speculation about everything else

Quote Originally Posted by Loginus View Post
    They are ninja maybe he can travel in time with an even bigger snake then sasuke.(Sasuke can do space travel)
    Anyone who has enough power and guts plus a pact on a creature from the other dimension and anyone could do it. It's just like Sasuke is hiding inside Manda and when the snake returned to his dimension and had been summoned bask, he has Sasuke with him. I think that's the gist of it.

yes it is.. it has nothing to do with space/time manipulation.. he just "jump" to where ever the summoning creatures come from... is no big deal.. everyone thinks he can travel threw dimensions and shit.. he just got inside manda people.. stop trying to make him stronger when he is not

yes it is.. it has nothing to do with space/time manipulation.. he just "jump" to where ever the summoning creatures come from... is no big deal.. everyone thinks he can travel threw dimensions and shit.. he just got inside manda people.. stop trying to make him stronger when he is not
    Maybe not stronger, but that was one hell of a strategic move.

yeah.. but anyone that can summon can do this brilliant move...

Heir of the will of D
    He had to control Manda with his sharingan so manda wouldn't eat him or something.

ya but thats not time/space manipulation that pll are giving him credit for...