Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

Itachi's messed up timeline

I was discussing this with K-oz on another thread and just seem like making a thread would be better..
    There is a hole in Itachi's timeline when entering Akatsuki created by Naruto's author.
    Everyone thought that Itachi entered Akatsuki by killing his clan but if you remember correctly he was part of it when Oro was still part of Akatsuki.

Oro left 7 years before the timeskip.. Itachi was 18 then. This means itachi was 11 when he fought oro and cut his hand off... which also means Itachi was not even part of Anbu yet AND he didnt kill his clan cause it was a requirement to enter Akatsuki.

So.. maybe this means something for the future story or the author made a BIG boo-boo..

...Why did you have to look behind the curtain? Suspension of disbelief is the first step in enjoying a good story.
    My pants are on break right now.

Why do I like Naruto?

Spoiler!

well if it had been a secondary low profile character.. i wouldnt say much but.. to a main villain like itachi.. is hard not to notice

Quote Originally Posted by luimac View Post
    I was discussing this with K-oz on another thread and just seem like making a thread would be better..
    There is a hole in Itachi's timeline when entering Akatsuki created by Naruto's author.
    Everyone thought that Itachi entered Akatsuki by killing his clan but if you remember correctly he was part of it when Oro was still part of Akatsuki.

Oro left 7 years before the timeskip.. Itachi was 18 then. This means itachi was 11 when he fought oro and cut his hand off... which also means Itachi was not even part of Anbu yet AND he didnt kill his clan cause it was a requirement to enter Akatsuki.

So.. maybe this means something for the future story or the author made a BIG boo-boo..
    itachi sure was in anbu at that time, but meanwhile.. he also was a member of akatsuki

maybe.. it was said he was LEADER of a ANBU squad at 13 maybe he was already ANBU at 11 but till know were not sure...

Quote Originally Posted by luimac View Post
    maybe.. it was said he was LEADER of a ANBU squad at 13 maybe he was already ANBU at 11 but till know were not sure...
    no.....i remember itachi's dad saying something about if itachi completed the mission then his entrance into ANBU would be guaranteed.

Well, maybe she meant to do that and shes gonna talk abuot it later

who she?

Messed up timeline. Look at his forehead protector, Itachi's already left the village.

They are ninja maybe he can travel in time with an even bigger snake then sasuke.(Sasuke can do space travel)

little correction itachi had to be 13-14 at the moment where he encountered orochimaru. at that time wasn't sasuke 8-9? and the uchiha clan was killed where he was very very young, maybe 5-6. so everything is alright I looked for these informations into wiki and older chapters

Don't double post, use the edit button.
    -Spade
    Last edited by Asce; 08-02-2007 at 08:12 PM.