Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sig of the "Week" #33! Closed! Winner: ImotoChan!

Welcome to Sig of the Week. (Sotw).

Reigning Champion - Veleon!

This is a regular competition, which can be spotted on forums everywhere, and since our growing community, seems to be inspiring Graphicists of all types, I welcome you all to submit a signature this week (I dunno).

Theme: "FABULOUS"

You can pretty much do whatever you think is in line with the word "fabulous" (I'm expecting lots of bright colors and flaming renders...), but if nobody gets why your submission is fabulous, we might ask you to explain it.

THIS THREAD IS ONLY FOR POSTING YOUR SUBMISSIONS. UPLOAD THEM TO A FREE HOST LIKE IMAGESHACK AND POST IT IN A REPLY BELOW. ALL DISCUSSION ON SUBMISSIONS SHOULD TAKE PLACE IN THE SEPERATE THREAD

Again, we don't have a prize, per sé, cept you get all the e-ego you want

To win this competition, be imaginative, creative, fancy, simple, whatever - Mainly try to make it look good!

At the end of the week the winner will be chosen by a general majority vote.

RULES:

Only 1 submission per person, although this submission can be editted to a reasonable degree - However, a whole new signature isn't editting to a reasonable degree.

The subject matter can be anything, as long as it isn't offensive, and follows the general rules of the forum.

Date of creation is irrelevent - However, in the future we might bring in certain criteria for entry, in which case you would have to fulfill that criteria - For instance, I might say "This week it's Naruto Sigs".

Size must be able to fit into the restrictions of THIS forum's signature limit - Else it doesn't count as a signature.

Your username, or it's abbreviation, your logo, etc must be on the Signature to prove you made it - and so it doesn't get nicked.

Go forth - And create!

Good luck to all entries.

New Rule:
    1. Voting will be done in this thread at the end of the week, everybody can vote. The poll will be multiple choice but you are only allowed to vote for three entries (If you vote for more than three, none of your votes will count).
    Contestants are allowed to vote, even for themselves, but they are still only allowed three votes.
    Last edited by zidane21ps; 12-02-2008 at 06:54 PM.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

i'll be the first to question my sexuality...sigh...

btw the idea for the signature isn't originally mine, if that cause anyone to vote differently.

"I couldn't care less; I love Asuka" -Me

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    No....I haven't changed my style.

^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

How sad that I finally joined the site to compete in this SOTW...

I'll never be able to relinquish the shame and lament brought on by placing my nick on this fabulous sig. :(

its got fabulous sparkingly colors. not to mention ppl think sasuke is fabulous so here ya go:

What is uttered from the heart alone, will win the hearts of others to your own.

My most fabulous sig ever created. Thus, it is fabulous.

Ravona <3

fabulous BG , colors , effects and text . yet Hisagi is fabulous !

*ImotoChan is in the process of catching up on One Piece
    Last edited by ImotoChan; 09-21-2008 at 11:45 AM. Reason: Bah

"Damn it, you can't euthanize people with minty fresh breath!"