Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Thats not Sasuke. Those are his OCs.

OCs you say? It's a blatant Naruto rip.

Don't really have a problem with that, they say imitation is the best form of flattery. The guy on the right does look like Sasuke, and the one of the left looks like Sakura-chan wearing a guy's clothes, lol, and holding Madara's fan-kusarigama weapon in the back.

Anyways, good work tho. Am looking forward to reading your manga, what's it about? Ninjas?
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post

Don't really have a problem with that, they say imitation is the best form of flattery. The guy on the right does look like Sasuke, and the one of the left looks like Sakura-chan wearing a guy's clothes, lol, and holding Madara's fan-kusarigama weapon in the back.

Anyways, good work tho. Am looking forward to reading your manga, what's it about? Ninjas?
    dont even try to argue about it, after HB's response, there were more posts of me, hb and this other guy..lol but someone deleted them

i had said, uh. I believe i know that. I was just trying to imply that they look like naruto reject characters..pfft.lol you ruined my fun.

and then some other post, like me being called a douche..lmao

Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post

get in line rokudaime , the trend is to copy your predecessors. Naruto is a ripoff of Flame of Recca in many ways, and i am sure the art form was copied from another anime. Anime is broken up into art Styles and anything made in that art style looks similar. In fact in most anime art styles the only thing that separates characters is the hair, eyes, and the color of both.

He can to draw a Shonen Jump style character if he wants. Shoujo and Shonen anime/manga usually has a distinct style about it that's more or less uniform except for artist's personal styles being mixed in.

Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    dont even try to argue about it, after HB's response, there were more posts of me, hb and this other guy..lol but someone deleted them

i had said, uh. I believe i know that. I was just trying to imply that they look like naruto reject characters..pfft.lol you ruined my fun.

and then some other post, like me being called a douche..lmao
    None of my post were deleted.