Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by shoe View Post
    this episode confused and infuriated me.

why didn't ichigo go out of bankai?
    why does ichigo care so much about that princess?
    why won't ichigo get the death sentence for having hollow powers like shinji and the others?
    how does ichigo still have enough power for a massive getsuga tensho even after 3/4s of his mask have been broken and he had his shinigami powers sealed away?
    why didn't yamamoto say anyhitng about his hollow powers?
    why didn't ichigo's clothes get burned after being hit dead on by about 30 fire attacks?

these questions better be answered in the next episode.
    cause its a filler episode and have nothing to do with the manga,, and i think the next episode is going to back in HM
    Spoiler!

[DB]_Bleach_188_[414FE8D5] (Sub Direct D/L)
    Naruto Shippuuden Direct D/L (Entire AVI Series)

Bleach Episodes Direct D/L (Entire AVI Series)
    Spoiler!

ooh theyre moving to tuesdays from 7th october so this would probably mean a wednesday db release wont it?

Spoiler!

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    all this episode is telling us is that dirty amagai is stronger than grimmjow and possibly noitora which i think is fuc*** up

Ichigo2Join_Akatsuki tensa zangetsu's Avatar
    thats kind of what i was thinking-ichigo's 11 second fight against grimjow (their first fight with hollow mask) ichigo was so powerful and totally owned grimjow-and in hueco mundo grimjow had to transform just to match ichigo's hollow transformation-SO HOW THE HELL CAN AMAGI SHITSGI BE FIGHTING ON EQUAL GROUNDS WITH HOLLOW ICHIGO- the best part of this episode was the preview which put a smile on my face - finally the true bleach starts october seventh, only 19 days 2 go
    http://cheeseboy18193.deviantart.com/art/Hollow-Ichigo-Tiem-118848371
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he never existed

Give a man a fish you feed him for a day
    Teach a man to fish you feed him for life

theyll explain it by saying ichigos shingami powers sealed in amagi's fight, where as in the other fights it was his "vaizard" powers which are hollow and shinigami powers combined, but i like the reason its a filler so it doesnt have to make sense lets be fair bleaches fillers havent really made a huge amount of sense in the past

Spoiler!

These Fillers actually somehow increased in the SUX department. I thought it was terrible when the purple haired no jutsu ninja was lurking around. Now it's all gone to Hell. (Not the Hell that's actually in Bleach, that place looks cool.)

How is this going to end? Agami turns into dust for no reason like Kariya Jin? He apologizes and everyone says, "Okay, no problem!"

There were only 2 highlights from all of these fillers.
    1.) That one Ichigo flashback episode where we got to see his Mom etc. (That was admittly cool)

2.) Ochi sensei introducing the 3 filler folks as, 'students'. She was all happy and said, "Look! I've got a surprise XD! A small child and 2 adults!"

The rest is a burning pile of crap.

Agreed...these fillers are beyond ridiculous. These past couple episodes have been quite amusing though. I find it hilarious that Yamamoto is just chillin' this whole time with his shirt off while all hell is breaking loose around him. And how Rukia does everything Ichigo says without question. Or emotion. Lordy.

But when Amagai was making his speech about how no one understands his pain of being left behind and alone all I could think was "oh my god...Amagai is Sasuke Uchiha." Did anyone else get that feeling?

And...where is everyone else in Soul Society right now? Do they like, not see all their buildings getting blown up? I miss Hueco Mundo