Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bleach Episode 188 Discussion

Bleach Episode 188 has been released in Raw. The Episode is entitled: “Duel! Amagai VS. Ichigo”. You can now download this episode via bittorrent by going to dattebayo's website or wait for our provided Direct D/L(s).

Raw
    [HorribleRaws]​ Bleach​ -​ 188​ (Raw Torrent)
    [HorribleRaws]​ Bleach​ -​ 188​ (Raw Direct D/L)

Sub
    [DB]_Bleach_188_[414FE8D5] (Sub Torrent)
    [DB]_Bleach_188_[414FE8D5] (Sub Direct D/L)
    Last edited by zan_get_su; 09-18-2008 at 09:21 AM.
    Naruto Shippuuden Direct D/L (Entire AVI Series)

Bleach Episodes Direct D/L (Entire AVI Series)
    Spoiler!

Ok first off what happened to his speed when he is in Bankai? Second what happened to his strength when he puts on his mask? These fillers just went from worse to downright f*cking stupid!
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

I'm just watching for the Comedy show now lol. And.. FFS FINALLY! In 2 weeks this shit ends. Just wonder how the f*** they're going back to HM, or if they'll just ignore what happened in the fillers.

Just ignore, just like how they started they said it was a totally different story which pretty much has nothing to do with the real anime
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

http://www.dattebayo.com/t/b188.torrent

Here is the subbed version

any DDLs?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

I wonder why they don't just use kidou...I mean Bakkotou only negates the zanpakuto. I bet Yamammoto can own Amagai at any second if he wanted with kidou.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

this episode confused and infuriated me.

why didn't ichigo go out of bankai?
    why does ichigo care so much about that princess?
    why won't ichigo get the death sentence for having hollow powers like shinji and the others?
    how does ichigo still have enough power for a massive getsuga tensho even after 3/4s of his mask have been broken and he had his shinigami powers sealed away?
    why didn't yamamoto say anyhitng about his hollow powers?
    why didn't ichigo's clothes get burned after being hit dead on by about 30 fire attacks?

these questions better be answered in the next episode.

Well about Ichigo's hollow powers and such. Soul Society doesn't view Ichigo as a true shinigami so they don't care about his hollow powers for the most part especially since he can control it. Ichigo's mask breaking only symbolizes how much time is left in his hollow mode. His power doesn't decrease as a result. I got nothin on having his power sealed since I haven't seen any of the fillers yet, but for everything else, It's filler and they can do stuff like that.

This filler is the worst of all Bleach fillers its such crap. Why the hell is Yammato just standing around like he cant fight without his fire sword. Also why does he always have to take his shirt off just to flex his muscles and then we dont get to see sht.

The only good thing about these fillers is the Op song the story is lame..../sigh..... 10/7 just have to wait I guess

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you