Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    i'll post what i've readed in apforums
    Originally Posted by brennen.exe
    Originally Posted by Kiavik
    so nobody could give a more precise translation of the spoilers? :(
    I tried. But I couldn't get anything more than the guy below me and on page 2. The part on Margaret joining is just opinion, and the snakes as bows part was a question...that was answered as a yes I believe. The last part about her not joining seems to be because the island is being protected by Boa Hancock, and if she were to leave there would be issues. But issues never stopped Oda, so who knows.
    so, yes there is still hope that maggie will join the mugiwaras

off-topic: hey Gonzab, is good to see a compatriot like you in the forums again

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by eXplosiveMind View Post
    i'll post what i've readed in apforums
    so, yes there is still hope that maggie will join the mugiwaras

Ahhh~ Sweet. I was hoping that spoiler wasn't confirmed.

Well, we can't really be sure this "Pirate Empress Hancock" is a Yonkou. It may simply be a personal title, perhaps to reflect that this Hancock is the strongest and/or most influential female pirate. After all, neither Shanks, Whitebeard, nor Kaidou are referred to as "emperors". It's even highly possible that this is simply a misunderstanding due to the translation. The kanji used for the Yonkou is 四皇, lit. "Four Emperors". The kanji used to refer to Hancock is 女帝 (nyotei, or onna mikado). While the kanji could mean "empress" — and indeed, that is the literal term — it is more commonly used to denote a great woman, the woman in charge, or if you will, the boss lady.

Now, I'm not saying that Hancock isn't a Yonkou — it might even be true — just that we're getting ahead of ourselves here, and with very little evidence at that.

whoever hancock is (yonkou, shichi, related with Gol.D... etc), she must be pretty strong... i think she wont be an obstacle to luffy, but more like someone who will teach new techniques to luffy

@explosivemind: I lurk a lot, I always check the spoilers here, only I'm not always in the mood for posting. But although you don't see me I'm always here. You see, I'm like god. xD

And I'm hoping she really is a Yonkou. And it would be fuck awesome. Besides, it would mean Kuma transported Luffy forward, into the second half of the Grand Line, which is where the Yonkou supposedly dwell, amirite?

Quote Originally Posted by gonzab View Post
    And I'm hoping she really is a Yonkou. And it would be fuck awesome. Besides, it would mean Kuma transported Luffy forward, into the second half of the Grand Line, which is where the Yonkou supposedly dwell, amirite?
    I will be really disappointed if Luffy is now suddenly in the new world. With all the hype and buildup about it, having him suddenly transported there with no ado would be terribly anticlimactic.

As for Hancock, I'm leaning towards her being a powerful pirate in her own right, but not one of the Yonkou (the clues are all wrong for it). Actually, there seems to be some discussion going on about her possibly being the seventh unnamed Shichibukai. If her name really is Boa Hancock, then she fits the Shichibukai's animal theme.

I doubt Hancock is one of the Yonkou, because they say she is very beautiful and the shadowed figures in Garps explanation were both.... big.

Isn't Hancock a name not spoken for the first time ? I Remember the Risky Brothers..in Thriller bark arc saying that she was the most beautiful..etc..and it was after Lola Giving Vivre card of his mother...

Well , I don't Know but..Lola..Amazon Lily Island..Hanckok..Maybe its Lola Mother..and Also a Yonkou..

Quote Originally Posted by onepinksheep View Post
    I will be really disappointed if Luffy is now suddenly in the new world. With all the hype and buildup about it, having him suddenly transported there with no ado would be terribly anticlimactic.

As for Hancock, I'm leaning towards her being a powerful pirate in her own right, but not one of the Yonkou (the clues are all wrong for it). Actually, there seems to be some discussion going on about her possibly being the seventh unnamed Shichibukai. If her name really is Boa Hancock, then she fits the Shichibukai's animal theme.
    oda is playing mind games with us.... DAMN YOU ODA!!!! moving to the next point, about the Shichibukais animal thems, only one word: BlackBeard (althought blackbeard could be an exception since he is a key character of the OP Universe)

Boa Hancock picture??? (spoiler tag)
    Spoiler!

before you start asking, i think this picture is from OP Colorwalk 2 or 3, but im not sure, im only the messenger guys!!! also tomorrow i'll be a bit busy, so dont expect spoilers from me too soon....

Wow what a find man. Is colorwalk a coloring book?

Also, yeah people I now see how she is more likely to be a shichibukai well thought... Though, that's too many shichibukais at once, idk, seems weird.