Page 1 of 95 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Who is the strongest ninja in the narutoverse?

Just made this thread to see who people think is the strongest ninja of all.
    Please if you put someone down make sure point out good reason for him being the strongest. NO, "Cause his cool" or "my favorite".

I'll start...

In my opinion the strongest ninja is Sarutobi, the 3rd Hokage.
    He was known as "The Teacher" because he knew all the jutsu's in Konoha (thats a BIG hidden village), also he was elected Hokage when he was 12 or so by non other than the 2 previous, still living, Hokages (Naruto vol 14- ch123 - p14).. . That says a lot about his power. 2 living Hokages, your 10-14 and they elect you Hokage?!!! That is a scary kid. Also, he has been (to our knowledge) the longest in his position and even at an old age Kabuto stated that he was said to be the strongest of the 5 Kages. Even Orochimaru didnt mess with him till he was already TOO old.
    And finally Orochimaru had to call forth the 2 previous Hokages to be able to have an advantage over him in there fight.. with the 4th the advantage would had been decisive but he stop Oro's summoning. Even at a disadvantage he fought to a even match against 1st, 2nd and orochimaru till he started running out of chakra.
    All in all this are my reasons and to let u guys know im not biased my favorite character is Itachi.. altough i do think he is in the top 3 strongest in narutoverse.
    Last edited by luimac; 08-20-2007 at 09:12 AM.

Banned
    well if we are goin to include dead people, then my vote is for the 3rd as well.

It was made pretty clear that he was insanely powerful during his time.
    Even the monkey stick chastised him for not being like his usual self when fighting Orochimaru. Makes me really wanna see the 3rd in his prime fighting.

I think this thread would be better if it didnt include dead ppl, i really dont think there's anyone that could match the 3rd so far.

Say what you want about Uchiha Madara (for his fangirls out there which im sure will mention him) but fact is you dont know jack about Madara, but what we DO know is that he was NEVER hokage so he coudlnt have been THAT powerful.

Well I included dead pll cause usually the ones dead are the most powerful lol and they have a right to be considered the strongest heheh

Speaking theoretically: Guy with all 8 gates open, or Naruto with all 9 tails out.

I would have to say the Shodai Hokage just because he has great abilites and just seems to me to be the strongest
    Guardian of Rain
    Yamamoto Takeshi

Naruto!!!!11

Well.. he would be if Sakura/Sasuke(or both) got killed.

put some reasons pll lol.. i wanna know why?!

Banned
    Actually if we are to compare Hokages i'd say

The 3rd
    The 4th
    The 5th
    The 2nd
    The 1st

I think this from what we have seen in the manga, is this appropiate power order.

The 1st coudlnt have been a very strong shinobi, he was probably an awesome leader but come on, even when the 3rd was made Hokage you see the 1st still looks pretty young (looks maybe in his 30s). This must mean that he was probably about jounin or elite jounin level (think about it they JUST formed the village and established ranks, just because they are titled Kage or whatever doesnt mean they are UBER strong, it just means they are stronger than their peers and capable of leading the village)

The 2nd HAS to be above the 1st because well he's the friggin 2nd! And he was made 2nd while the 1st was still alive, probably shortly after. I'm guessin people realized "hold on, the 1st is kind of not that strong...we have other stronger people around, hey you water boy! wanna be Hokage?"

And then comes the 5th which im just assumin that with the years passing by the level of ninja improved so she's likely above the previous 2.

The 4th is in 2nd place because eh was elected Hokage over the likes of Orochimaru and Jiraiya, and this says quite a lot. Plus we see a glimpse of his power in the Kakashi Gaiden.

The 3rd was probably the first "real" Kage level nin that Konoha ever saw, and this is probably why he was made Hokage so young.

in that order

nice K-oz, this is what im looking for pll! lol calling the 2nd waterboy... lol

And then comes the 5th which im just assumin that with the years passing by the level of ninja improved so she's likely above the previous 2.
    Tsunade stronger than the 1st and 2nd? She got her ass handed to her by KABUTO.