Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

What did kabuto do to Madara?

Okay,

First lets get out in the open what madara admitts as his powers and what kabuto did and its effects separatly. Ill make this short and to the point.

1) Madara progression

Madara said he awoke the rinnegan shortly before his death.

But what was his situation during his final hours? Tobi(pretending to be madara) said he took hasihrama's dna during their fight. And Kabuto also said this, madara just starred at him silent, cop that madara u theif. Brushing off his powers as only his...lol

So did madara combine his ems with hasihrama's dna to prepare the awaking of the rinnegan later on as he knows of Nagato?

2) Kabuto and orochimaru reseach

Kabuto said he and orochimaru theorized that the sharingan can progress into the rinnegan.

So if madara already had the rinngean via unknown means what exactly did kabuto do recently to madara. The only real conclusion is that he made madara even stronger with more of hasihrama's dna from tobi to increase madara's chakra levels.

Some may say becuase of edo tensei that how muich chakra u have doesnt matter but its not. In terms of edo tensei's stamina yes it doesnt matter as you dont need to worry about running out of chakra. But this large metor technique has chakra requirements, Madara had the resrves to pull it off in one shot.

Regardless if u are edo tensei someone like lets say sasuke/itachi with their chakra capacity couldnt pull this off for one technique. That meteor jutsu would take alot chakra no matter who u are.
    Last edited by psukkar; 11-24-2011 at 07:26 AM.
    The Master's Legacy

If a theory can't explain the mysteries of the past, it has little chance to explain the mysteries of the present and future.

Here's a thought that would make sense and have some real connections to the past, maybe Madara pulled of a little SO6P, but instead of creating the moon he created Tobi, with his Rinnegan Izanagi. By doing this he could have molded Tobi to just like he wanted to, but maybe failed a bit since it seems Tobi want's to be free as a bird, and that's why Tobi can call himself Madara, and that's how he can say that HE gave Nagato the Rinnegan because he gave Nagato Madara's Rinnegan.

I think what Kabuto and maybe Oro did was research the Stone Tablet and found out stuff from there, and with that they enhanced Madara's body, or maybe they just got knowledge about the Rinnegan awakening and Kabuto is referring to the the ET as the uppgrade/power up.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Obviously Kabuto already enhanced the Zetsu army and was able to neutralize Yamato's power with his knowledge of Hashrima's DNA.

So yeah obviously he added more Hashrima power to Edo Madara to increase his power thats why his fire ball jutsu was so huge.

@Gaara Kazekage

Without the Sharingan reading the Tablet is hopeless so obviously Oro and Kabuto got their understanding from research. Orochimaru is like a mad scientist he had already studied Hashrima's power and experimented with it on Danzo & Yamato.

Oro was obsessed with the Sharingan and got a chance to study Sasuke's DNA when he was with them. Clearly even Jiraya knew about the Sage of the 6 Paths so obviously so did Oro. Oro was genius after all and one of the legendary Sannin he probably had interest in gaining the Rinnegan and becoming some kind of new god.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Answer is quite simple; he boosted Madara through Hashirama's DNA.. just like he did with the white-zetzu.

- Is that a meteor? It couldn't be Chibaku Tensei, because there was no rocks molding together.. it came from the sky. Maybe it's the body of the Juubi no seriously; why would he bring / create that thing?

Is he gonna " smash " that huge fckin thing, on the shinobi's? There's has to be more about that huge thing.. there could be somthing inside of it !?!?

EDIT: seriously, look at that thing closely.. you can see a round pattern in the core, the same shape as the moon. OR am I getting illusional The Eye of The Moon has already casted eternal genjutsu on me, hahaha!

but still, I'm seeing someting..
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Nerf'd his already awesome abilities, it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    Answer is quite simple; he boosted Madara through Hashirama's DNA.. just like he did with the white-zetzu.

- Is that a meteor? It couldn't be Chibaku Tensei, because there was no rocks molding together.. it came from the sky. Maybe it's the body of the Juubi no seriously; why would he bring / create that thing?

Is he gonna " smash " that huge fckin thing, on the shinobi's? There's has to be more about that huge thing.. there could be somthing inside of it !?!?

EDIT: seriously, look at that thing closely.. you can see a round pattern in the core, the same shape as the moon. OR am I getting illusional The Eye of The Moon has already casted eternal genjutsu on me, hahaha!

but still, I'm seeing someting..

I have a feeling Onoki is going to ruin the fun and just make the meteor extremely light like he did with the turtle. :(

All I can say is you don't want to smell the snake that is coming out of Kabuto's a$$.

EDIT: ok my honest thought is maybe the living container Kabuto used for the Edo summon was of Senju/Uzumaki descent, or was another Hashirama DNA project vessel. I really hate to think that you can actually work on the body of an Edo zombie. That's just dumb, as soon as you cut it open it heals right up.

^yea i agree one would think u cant operate on edo tensei summon it just heal up after any sort of damage.

Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage View Post
    I have a feeling Onoki is going to ruin the fun and just make the meteor extremely light like he did with the turtle. :(
    Haha, good call. I hadn't even thought of that.

maybe it's a high level Doton ninjutsu or the mini moon-eyed jutsu technique to control everyone on the battlefield lol.