Page 51 of 95 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    *sigh* I don't like threads like this, all they do is lead to bickering, especially if you take into account the different types of strength. I mean, if we're talking about strength of will, or skill, or sheer volume of chakra, etc. then everyone is going to have a different opinion.
    I am getting tired of a select few who seem to make a habit of coming into threads and trashing other peoples opinions. Considering how long this thread has been around peoples answers will change over time. Hell I've got at least two in this thread myself. If it continues I'll take down those involved rather than close the thread.

You've been warned!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

How can you not say Pein/Nagato .... He fought on Par with the 9 tail fox + Naruto. Think about this ... that fox alone was stronger then Minato who is considered the greatest ninja alive by some .. and Yondaime sacrificed himself to seal it inside naruto. Yet pein was fighting alongside The Kyuubi 9 tail form Naruto !!! which is like 2x stronger then the actual Kyuubi. Yea it's true Orochimaru also fought the kyuubi Naruto but that wasn't the full 9 tailed form. The full 9 tail form naruto would destroy orochimaru with ease.

Sig By Damon Max

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by byakuya_ View Post
    how can you not say pein/nagato .... He fought on par with the 9 tail fox + naruto. Think about this ... That fox alone was stronger then minato who is considered the greatest ninja alive by some .. And yondaime sacrificed himself to seal it inside naruto. Yet pein was fighting alongside the kyuubi 9 tail form naruto !!! Which is like 2x stronger then the actual kyuubi. Yea it's true orochimaru also fought the kyuubi naruto but that wasn't the full 9 tailed form. The full 9 tail form naruto would destroy orochimaru with ease.
    i thought during the fight he only went up to 8

Thunder-mouse Master! Aleph-Sama's Avatar
    Pain was strong yes, but he was blind (figuratively). He fought to capture Naruto, not destroy him. If given the chance, I think that Pain could have killed Naruto. The only reason he wasn't able to win was also because he "killed" Hinata causing Naruto to go into a rage.

I don't know who the strongest Ninja to this point might be, but if the first sage of 6 paths made a huge moon, I'm willing to bet that he truly was god compared to other shinobi. In the future, I think Naruto will end up being the strongest ever, but he isn't there yet. The few that could be the strongest (minus the first sage of 6) are Naruto, Madara, Pain, Minato, and Killer Bee. Take your pick, cause Sasuke can't hold a candle to any of them. He is weaker because of his hate, pain, and stupidity.
    Spoiler!

72 hours of hell!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Aleph-Sama View Post
    Pain was strong yes, but he was blind (figuratively). He fought to capture Naruto, not destroy him. If given the chance, I think that Pain could have killed Naruto. The only reason he wasn't able to win was also because he "killed" Hinata causing Naruto to go into a rage.
    o yea and that ... he was in the same situation as deidara when he fought gaara he was trying to keep him alive. This also adds to my point about Pein being the strongest....

Sig By Damon Max

Beer and Music
    Hmmm..damn. there are many strong ninjas, and some of the strongest don't ever get to go full power cause something is usually wrong with them or something. One of my favorite fights is when Orochimarun Third Hokage went all out, cause there was nothing wrong with either of them, it was. A battle between two perfectly healthy ninjas, Third Hokage is one of my favorite characters so. Ill choose The Third Hokage as the strongest ninja, regardless of his death.
    If dead don't count...

Idk, id say Kakashi, if it wasn't for his low chakra capacity he'd be a really amazingly strong ninja, out of all ninjas in konoha kakashi was a consideration for the 6th Hokage, he wasn't a choice for any reason, its because he's that strong smart and experienced in battle.

Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    Idk, id say Kakashi, if it wasn't for his low chakra capacity he'd be a really amazingly strong ninja, out of all ninjas in konoha kakashi was a consideration for the 6th Hokage, he wasn't a choice for any reason, its because he's that strong smart and experienced in battle.
    actually he was a choice ... Shikamaru's father nominated Kakashi but then danzou jumped in with his BS , i hope he dies asap i can't stand that faggot

Sig By Damon Max

Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    ^ I Meant that he wasn't a choice for no damn reason, he's THAT strong
    oh u mean he's so strong that he was a choice. Idk about that ... i'd say it's just cuz shikamaru's father and him are pretty cool with each other probably and he wanted to elect somebody before danzou. But i agree with u though , Kakashi is really hokage material

Sig By Damon Max

Thunder-mouse Master! Aleph-Sama's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ByaKuya_ View Post
    actually he was a choice ... Shikamaru's father nominated Kakashi but then danzou jumped in with his BS , i hope he dies asap i can't stand that faggot
    Danzou is the perfect example of an authoritarian leader. He has absolute control, and he does so for his own reason, which is to protect Konoha. He's not being a douche to be a douche, he's looking out for the village, albeit in a not so recommended fashion. He's a good leader, but his methods are iffy. Back on track now.

Kakashi was nominated because of his wisdom and experience as a shinobi. He knows what it takes, and is willing to do it. He's willing to sacrifice himself for the village. This makes him very powerful because he wouldn't have a reason to hold anything back, even if he dies in the process.
    Spoiler!

72 hours of hell!
    Spoiler!