Page 3 of 95 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 947
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by luimac View Post
    well.. his jutsu comes with the user life... rasengan is a Rank A jutsu.. true he invented it but at the same time is not something 3rd couldnt use. And that order is not something uncommon... if so the Uchiha members would be all Kages... remember "if its one on one surely flee" when facing a sharingan.
    True that the 4th has been said to be the the best ninja konoha produced that doesnt mean the best or strongest Kage.

    but yes this is the stuff i wanted pll to post ;p
    Just think of the Flying Thunder God Technique. I mean he can throw like 100 kunai;s all with the special seal, and teleport to whatever one and take the guy out. So much endless possibilities with that technique, I didnt hear about the 3rd's legacy during the Ninja Wars unlike the 4th
    Quote Originally Posted by K-oz View Post
    I think there's more to it.

    I'd say it would be close to the lines of space/time jutsu. Which would allow for such things. Though I dont think that the 4th could truly just teleport anywhere. lol

    if he could then Kishimoto has taken his liking of Goku way too far. I mean seriously...
    actaully according to the manga, the Flying Thunder God technique,allows him to teleport to ANY location By attaching the seal to a kunai or an enemy, the Fourth could teleport to the location of the seal unnoticed, allowing him to wipe out nearby opponents almost instantly. This technique i would say wud b far the best of all, he can stick a seal on you, teleport there, and kill you.
    Last edited by Franky; 08-02-2007 at 08:10 PM. Reason: double post

  2. #22
    Master of Pants placeboshotgun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by K-oz View Post
    Actually if we are to compare Hokages i'd say

    The 3rd
    The 4th
    The 5th
    The 2nd
    The 1st

    I think this from what we have seen in the manga, is this appropiate power order.

    The 1st coudlnt have been a very strong shinobi, he was probably an awesome leader but come on, even when the 3rd was made Hokage you see the 1st still looks pretty young (looks maybe in his 30s). This must mean that he was probably about jounin or elite jounin level (think about it they JUST formed the village and established ranks, just because they are titled Kage or whatever doesnt mean they are UBER strong, it just means they are stronger than their peers and capable of leading the village)

    The 2nd HAS to be above the 1st because well he's the friggin 2nd! And he was made 2nd while the 1st was still alive, probably shortly after. I'm guessin people realized "hold on, the 1st is kind of not that strong...we have other stronger people around, hey you water boy! wanna be Hokage?"

    And then comes the 5th which im just assumin that with the years passing by the level of ninja improved so she's likely above the previous 2.

    The 4th is in 2nd place because eh was elected Hokage over the likes of Orochimaru and Jiraiya, and this says quite a lot. Plus we see a glimpse of his power in the Kakashi Gaiden.

    The 3rd was probably the first "real" Kage level nin that Konoha ever saw, and this is probably why he was made Hokage so young.




    in that order
    gonna have to disagree and go with the fourth because he was said to be the best ever from konoha. The third was said to be the best of the 5 kages back hen he was alive so it referred to the kages of other countries or the other current kages not the 2nd 1st and 4th.

    I also think you underestimate the 1st, he's the only character mentioned who could control bijuus so he must have been some kind of crazy badass. Add in the wood element and that he somehow convinced both the Hyuuga and Uchiha to join his village and the guy had to be better than elite Jounin.

    From my understanding the 1st & 2nd were brothers who formed the leaf village together so they would both have been named hokage at the same time. As to why one was 1st and the other 2nd it may have been simply that the first died first or was stronger than the second. Point is:both these guys were Kage level.

    And I don't remember the third being named hokage as a kid I remember him being trained to become hokage by the 1st and 2nd but even if he had the title he wouldn't have been ready at that young age. Probably the 1st and 2nd retained control until their deaths.

    In closing:Naruto ftw.
    My pants are on break right now.



    Why do I like Naruto?

    Spoiler!

  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    I Run New York
    Posts
    521
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    When someone says Best konoha ninja produced, I assume he is the GOAT of Ninja's. Even bests the 3rd,

    lol its not called teleportation, but it invovles teleportation anywhere using a special seal. The real technique is called Flying Thunder God Technique.

    Im still gonna say the 4th is top dog since he is the only one that handled the nine tails, even if did cost him his life, not even the 3rd could do it.
    The 3rd COULD do it. He did it to Orochimaru same exact technique that the 4th used to seal the kyuubi. The 3rd can do ANYTHING don't you get it? this is why he was known as the STRONGEST ever.

    The 4th took on the kyuubi but do u see the flash backs? the 4th wasnt alone. A lot of ppl died, it wasnt a 1 on 1 fight. It just so happens that the 4th had invented that powerful sealing technique but if you think about it, the 4th just must've ran out of every single other options and seein everyone getting killed and being the Hokage (which means the village is HIS responsibility) decided that the only way was to use that jutsu in order to avoid further damage.

    It's not like the 4th "beat" the kyuubi. he just managed to seal it and im sure he needed a lot of help to hold kyuubi down. Which leads me to the "Uchiha Madara probably lived around the same time as the 4th" theory. Considering how Sasuke was able to subdue the Kyuubi inside Naruto i'd say that Madara was probably the 2nd strongest ninja in Konoha at the time of the Kyuubi attack and he was the one with the "sinister chakra" that helped make it possible for the 4th to seal off kyuubi.

    Im guessin that Madara binded Kyuubi for a couple seconds while the 4th did his final jutsu.

    This is all speculation as it would make sense story wise for this scenario to play out like this. But yeah the 4th definetly didnt face Kyuubi alone. And he wasnt strong enough to face Kyuubi otherwise he woudlnt have died.

    Oh and if they say "you are the best, but im the strongest" then that means powerwise i'm still stronger than you. You just happen to be better overall.

  4. #24
    Veteran Member luimac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,121
    its strage indeed... the technique is suppose to work that he summons himself to a certain point.. thats why he ask the konoha ninja to throw the kunai.. cause they were like Kakashi's gift kunai... thats how it is SUPPOSE to work.. he just cant summon himself anywhere..
    But when he killed the rock ninja that almost killed kakashi he dropped his backpack and suddenly appeared behind him.. so until clarified.. is very strange

    Quote Originally Posted by placeboshotgun View Post

    And I don't remember the third being named hokage as a kid I remember him being trained to become hokage by the 1st and 2nd but even if he had the title he wouldn't have been ready at that young age. Probably the 1st and 2nd retained control until their deaths.

    In closing:Naruto ftw.
    check the manga.. Sarutobi remembered when he was entrusted konoha's will of fire to him by the 1st and 2nd and given the title of Kage (well actually they said, "starting tomorrow, you'll be hokage") when he was fighting oro...
    Last edited by Franky; 08-02-2007 at 08:11 PM. Reason: double post

  5. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    I Run New York
    Posts
    521
    Quote Originally Posted by placeboshotgun View Post
    gonna have to disagree and go with the fourth because he was said to be the best ever from konoha. The third was said to be the best of the 5 kages back hen he was alive so it referred to the kages of other countries or the other current kages not the 2nd 1st and 4th.

    I also think you underestimate the 1st, he's the only character mentioned who could control bijuus so he must have been some kind of crazy badass. Add in the wood element and that he somehow convinced both the Hyuuga and Uchiha to join his village and the guy had to be better than elite Jounin.

    From my understanding the 1st & 2nd were brothers who formed the leaf village together so they would both have been named hokage at the same time. As to why one was 1st and the other 2nd it may have been simply that the first died first or was stronger than the second. Point is:both these guys were Kage level.

    And I don't remember the third being named hokage as a kid I remember him being trained to become hokage by the 1st and 2nd but even if he had the title he wouldn't have been ready at that young age. Probably the 1st and 2nd retained control until their deaths.

    In closing:Naruto ftw.
    Yamato is also able to control bijuus, and yet he got pwned by Sasuke badly. Get my drift? having a special ability doesnt make you uber strong.

    Its not said anywhere that i remember that the 1st and 2nd were related. They dont have any relation as far as I know (heck just LOOK at them). The 1st is known for his unique ability and the fact that he brought everything together. NOT known for his powers.

    However look at the 2nd, he's known for his powers nothing else. He was able to summon like an ocean or some ish like that from out of nowhere. now THAT is power. And this would prove my theory.

    The 3rd is actually HELLA famous way more famous than the 4th as far as other countries go. the 3rd is a legend. The 4th didnt live long enough, he was a figurehead in the war because of his power yeah and his ability is crazy but remember he has to actually tag u with a seal to be able to teleport to where u are. And given that it's said that the 3rd learned EVERY FRIGGIN JUTSU, and that he even learned the 4th's ultimate kill myself technique as well I'd dare say that the 3rd was probably able to use the "Instant Transmission" jutsu as well.

    Youre xplanations on the 1st and 2nd have no actual backings bro. The first and 2nd were alive during the same time. It was never said that it's possible to have 2 Hokages at the same time. So i highly doubt that they both became hokage together. Odds are in my favor there, where the theory that "The 2nd became Hokage because he was more qualified and powerful than the 1st" is likely to be the case. With the 3rd being even stronger than both of these. Honestly from the fight against the 3rd, which was a 2 on 1! what was so impressive about these 2? The only one that actually made me go "wow" was the 2nd when he brought out that mini pool of water from nowhere. The first really only brought bout terrain just like how Yamato does.

    The 3rd is just awesome admit it.

  6. #26
    The Irish Cougar MountainLionLink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Mission, KS
    Posts
    716
    We all know how these series go, naruto will become the fifth and strongest ninja since he is the main character.
    HALO
    It's just the Metroid series remade for the Xbox crowd.
    However Samus Aran is now some unknown low ranking military personal.
    Also the space pirates worship some giant doomsday hula hoop machine.

    Currently Reading
    Karakuri Circus, Mx0, Red River, Rosario+Vampire, One Piece

    Nintendo Wii Friend's number
    3432.6005.8978.2772

  7. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    I Run New York
    Posts
    521
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain_Lion_Link View Post
    We all know how these series go, naruto will become the fifth and strongest ninja since he is the main character.
    there's already a 5th lol

  8. #28
    well i think its the 3rd too


    and i read that the 4th's technique was called "body flicker" or something,where did this "Flying Thunder God Technique" come from , if so let me know where in the manga it is mentioned....may be i missed it...

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by jester View Post
    well i think its the 3rd too


    and i read that the 4th's technique was called "body flicker" or something,where did this "Flying Thunder God Technique" come from , if so let me know where in the manga it is mentioned....may be i missed it...
    Wikipedia
    Quote Originally Posted by K-oz View Post
    The 3rd COULD do it. He did it to Orochimaru same exact technique that the 4th used to seal the kyuubi. The 3rd can do ANYTHING don't you get it? this is why he was known as the STRONGEST ever.

    The 4th took on the kyuubi but do u see the flash backs? the 4th wasnt alone. A lot of ppl died, it wasnt a 1 on 1 fight. It just so happens that the 4th had invented that powerful sealing technique but if you think about it, the 4th just must've ran out of every single other options and seein everyone getting killed and being the Hokage (which means the village is HIS responsibility) decided that the only way was to use that jutsu in order to avoid further damage.

    It's not like the 4th "beat" the kyuubi. he just managed to seal it and im sure he needed a lot of help to hold kyuubi down. Which leads me to the "Uchiha Madara probably lived around the same time as the 4th" theory. Considering how Sasuke was able to subdue the Kyuubi inside Naruto i'd say that Madara was probably the 2nd strongest ninja in Konoha at the time of the Kyuubi attack and he was the one with the "sinister chakra" that helped make it possible for the 4th to seal off kyuubi.

    Im guessin that Madara binded Kyuubi for a couple seconds while the 4th did his final jutsu.

    This is all speculation as it would make sense story wise for this scenario to play out like this. But yeah the 4th definetly didnt face Kyuubi alone. And he wasnt strong enough to face Kyuubi otherwise he woudlnt have died.

    Oh and if they say "you are the best, but im the strongest" then that means powerwise i'm still stronger than you. You just happen to be better overall.

    You didnt answer my question, If the 3rd was the strongest, WHY WASNT HE MENTIONED regarding the battle of the 3rd ninja wars AND the 9 tail battle? What legacy has the 3rd left? dude, whats the difference being the BEST ninja, vs the strongest? I assume by your logic then Tsunade would be the strongest then right? Since she would literally be the strongest? Best=Greatest Ninja of all time= 4th
    Last edited by Franky; 08-02-2007 at 08:11 PM. Reason: double post

  10. #30
    Veteran Member luimac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,121
    3rd was actually the hokage in teh ninja wars... he ended coming out of that war alive lol.. also he created the medical ninjas part of the 4 men squad.. by tsunades idea thou, he trained the legendary Sannins, considered at his aold age the strongest Kage.. i mean man.. he did a lot just cause he didnt die young doesnt mean he didnt leave a legacy. Everyone that has promise and dies young becomes a legendary something.. like "if he were still alive he would had been the best" but.. he are talking about the best.. maybe the 4th would had been and he was stronger than the 3rd, but this was when he was old.. past his prime.. put both of the at there prime and i think the 3rd would win...

Similar Threads

  1. Ninja Vs Pirates who would win
    By Clavat in forum Boredom Zone
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 10-06-2008, 01:37 AM
  2. Naruto: Rise Of A Ninja (XBOX 360)
    By OldChemist in forum Video Games
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-12-2007, 10:48 PM
  3. All Ninja Fan Club
    By kai205 in forum Fanclubs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 12:44 AM
  4. Unstoppable Jutsu's in Narutoverse
    By Zetta in forum Graveyard
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-09-2007, 05:38 AM
  5. Ninja Warrior (Sasuke) Obstacles
    By sodi in forum The Watercooler
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-24-2007, 12:01 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •