Page 2 of 95 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    my guess he is talking in her prime.. remeber Tsunade has been inactive as a ninja and just gambling for years while kabuto is in his prime and has to do the dirtywork fof Sasori AND Oro lol... and Kabuto is no pushover man.. lol

I would have to pick Yondaime.

Probably Sandaime or Yondaime.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    Tsunade stronger than the 1st and 2nd? She got her ass handed to her by KABUTO.
    Kabuto has elite jounin stats.

A total of 64 points! during his fight with Tsunade.

just so u can compare....

Gai has a total of 63 points.
    The 3rd Hokage had a total of 68 points during his fight with Orochimaru.

Gai is an elite jounin.
    by point totals, this means Kabuto is also at elite jounin level. And by these numbers alone he wasnt very far off from the 3rd (then again the 3rd was old, heck Kakashi has a higher point total than the 3rd later on).

Elite Jounin can take on Kage level nin. Same way that a genin can take on a chunnin.

There's a difference because of the title but if u realy stop n think bout it strength wise they would interlap as you could have very strong genin and very weak chunnin. Strength alone isnt the only requirement u need to have other qualities as well to advance through the rankings.

Im gonna have to disagree, i say the 4th was the strongest, Here is why, according to the manga, He was the greatest Ninja konoha produced. Also he took down 9 tails! and made the rasengan. Plus with his Teleportation jutsu, he can take down anyone in an instant. That is why during the 3rd ninja war, and a flee on sight order was giving to the ppl when encountering the 4th, What has the 3rd done that lives on today? If the 3rd was truly stronger than the 4th, he would of been mentioned in taking down 9 tails. Sorry but 4th has the most powerful jutsu's in his arsenal

well.. his jutsu comes with the user life... rasengan is a Rank A jutsu.. true he invented it but at the same time is not something 3rd couldnt use. And that order is not something uncommon... if so the Uchiha members would be all Kages... remember "if its one on one surely flee" when facing a sharingan.
    True that the 4th has been said to be the the best ninja konoha produced that doesnt mean the best or strongest Kage.

but yes this is the stuff i wanted pll to post ;p
    Last edited by luimac; 08-01-2007 at 04:35 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    Im gonna have to disagree, i say the 4th was the strongest, Here is why, according to the manga, He was the greatest Ninja konoha produced. Also he took down 9 tails! and made the rasengan. Plus with his Teleportation jutsu, he can take down anyone in an instant. That is why during the 3rd ninja war, and a flee on sight order was giving to the ppl when encountering the 4th, What has the 3rd done that lives on today? If the 3rd was truly stronger than the 4th, he would of been mentioned in taking down 9 tails. Sorry but 4th has the most powerful jutsu's in his arsenal
    The 4th was said to be the best.

the 3rd was said to be the strongest.

take your pick.

also was his jutsu called teleportation? dont really recall that.

well his jutsu wasnt taijutsu speed.. it was more like he summoned himself in a certain point. or teleport...
    pretty sure u knew that thou lol

Quote Originally Posted by K-oz View Post
    The 4th was said to be the best.

the 3rd was said to be the strongest.

take your pick.

also was his jutsu called teleportation? dont really recall that.
    When someone says Best konoha ninja produced, I assume he is the GOAT of Ninja's. Even bests the 3rd,

lol its not called teleportation, but it invovles teleportation anywhere using a special seal. The real technique is called Flying Thunder God Technique.

Im still gonna say the 4th is top dog since he is the only one that handled the nine tails, even if did cost him his life, not even the 3rd could do it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by luimac View Post
    well his jutsu wasnt taijutsu speed.. it was more like he summoned himself in a certain point. or teleport...
    pretty sure u knew that thou lol
    I think there's more to it.

I'd say it would be close to the lines of space/time jutsu. Which would allow for such things. Though I dont think that the 4th could truly just teleport anywhere. lol

if he could then Kishimoto has taken his liking of Goku way too far. I mean seriously...