Page 11 of 95 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast
    you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    well, no one said anything about bijuu, so my money is on kyuubi being the strongest.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisss View Post
    well, no one said anything about bijuu, so my money is on kyuubi being the strongest.
    Yeah, but we're talking about ninja.
    Although, Naruto with 4+ tails would be pretty up there.

why can't people understand the fact that by naruto relying on the nine tails power he's essentially a weakling. he doesn't have any control when he goes four tails or higher so accepting the nine tails powers are a handicap. so anyone who says that four tails naruto is one of the strongest ninjas in the narutoverse doesn't know what they're saying. naruto needs to realize that the only way for him to become strong is to rely on his own power and that's what yamato was trying to tell him after he hurt sakura.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

That's like saying Garra's a weakling since the Shuukaku gave him his best abilities. That's like saying Sasuke and Itachi are weaklings since they're best attacks involve the sharingan.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

well, im going with shikimaru. he might not have 3rd hokage powers, but hey, like sasuke, he was able to kill an akatsuki alone (ok, so he had help from kakashi setting up the attack, but he finished off hidan without too much damage. but then again, shikimaru's first encounter with hidan ended with him losing. first (and only) time sasuke fought deidara, sasuke won. well, shikimaru has ninja genius while sasuke found his way of using his sharingan, cursed seal, and orochi's powers.

i guess i need to reword what i said cuz what i meant to say was if naruto relies on the kyuubi too much he'll never be able to discover his true power. he'll never grow as a ninja if he doesn't learn to work without the kyuubi's help.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Well, if you include dead people, then the 4th Hokage is strongest.
    He ws stronger than Sarutobi, otherwise he wouldn't have been able to succeed him and he was at a reasonably young age when he took his mantle, so there's no telling how much potential he still had.

If you only count living people, I would have said Itachi, but having read recent chapters Tobi is moving up, I think.
    Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy.
    Frank Sinatra

I would have to say that the 1st Hokage was potentially/probably the strongest,
    Since he had control over the bijuu.

just for the record.. 3rd was old when 4th succeded him... at same age I think Saru was stronger

i guess i need to reword what i said cuz what i meant to say was if naruto relies on the kyuubi too much he'll never be able to discover his true power. he'll never grow as a ninja if he doesn't learn to work without the kyuubi's help.
    then are you suggesting that naruto doesnt use kyuubi's chakra?
    would sasuke be even half the ninja without sharingan or oro's cursed seal? i admit naruto is not as strong without kyuubi, and gaara is now not as strong without shukaku, but that doesnt make them weak or undeveloped. and besides, naruto was trained to rely on kyuubi to an extent because jiraiya said that naruto could use kyuubi's chakra to his advantage when he was teaching him how to summon the toads. having the kyuubi is kind of an "edge" that makes him unique. i can say neji and hinata arent as strong without bakyugan or sasuke/itachi arent as strong without sharingan