Hybrid View

Talking Naruto vs. Other Jinchuriki

I actually posted a reply in another thread about this topic which seems to me doesnt have much attention at all. I was just thinking what would happen if the 8-Tail Jinchuriki were to fight Naruto or something along the lines of the uncaptured ones coming together to form an alliance or something against Akutski.
    I for one would love to see a fight between two jinchuriki and watch them go all out berserk on each other.

Doesn't Gaara and Naruto's fight during the chunin exam count as anything along those lines? It's a nice thought that the other jinchuurikis woulf fight off for supremacy over their race, but I think that Kyuubi is the strongest of them. It has something to do with the tails, I guess... Anyway, Naruto defeated Gaara and some Akatsuki members that had caught their jinchuurikis, and Kyuubi's chakra helps him in most of the fights so I say Kyuubi is the strongest. Besides, aside from Gaara and Naruto, the other jinchurikis got captured after a few pages of one chapter.

After hearing about his abilities, I really wanted to see the Jinchuriki that Kisame/Itachi just recently caught be in a battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    After hearing about his abilities, I really wanted to see the Jinchuriki that Kisame/Itachi just recently caught be in a battle.
    that one does sound interesting he can combine elemental attacks or something

Doesn't Gaara and Naruto's fight during the chunin exam count as anything along those lines?
    LMAO wow did i have a burnt moment.

Exactly what I am talking about, they are rushing these potentially great fights >XD

Veteran Member
    ild rather see itachis, peins, and tobis fights which was not included