• 20-25

85 34.84%
  • 26-30

21 8.61%
  • 31 or older

3 1.23%
Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
    23 here.
    I miss my teen years, i literally had no cares at all. now i work, pay rent, buy food and have twin baby girls(one year olds).
    hate to say it, but 18 rocked.
    しつれいしました
    on second thoughts
    しつれいね

Veteran Member
    I... am surprised by the answers in this forum. I always wanted to be older, for as long as I can remember. I'm 24 and want to be older even now. Good things come with age. I never wanted to be careless. I always wanted to be the one who takes care of myself.
    I am glad I work, and pay for things myself. I am glad I am independent.
    I don't have kids yet, but I can't wait to have someone else to take care of.
    My late grandmother once said to me the best moments in life are holidays when you see all your family together... To tell you the truth, I'd love to be her age when she said that (aboout 80) and know what it's like to look at your kids and grandchildren sitting at the Christmas table eating, talking and laughing. You can't have that at 18!

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by erynsim View Post
    I... am surprised by the answers in this forum. I always wanted to be older, for as long as I can remember. I'm 24 and want to be older even now. Good things come with age. I never wanted to be careless. I always wanted to be the one who takes care of myself.
    My late grandmother once said to me the best moments in life are holidays when you see all your family together... To tell you the truth, I'd love to be her age when she said that (aboout 80) and know what it's like to look at your kids and grandchildren sitting at the Christmas table eating, talking and laughing. You can't have that at 18!
    You sound.......old. Can I call you Okaa-sama?

just kidding

I'm independent but man....I still feel old at 23, especially being on the internet with so many teens. Although, I am surprised that so many people on MS are in my age group. In real-life though, I don't feel old since I interact with persons my age and much older.

I want to know who voted in the 'under 1 year' category. C'mon....which joker did it?
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

*applauds* We all really should look at things more positively. Well, I should, in any case. ^^" I admit that I have complained of being old, but reading what is written above kinda made me realise that I want to do that too. Now I'm torn between wanting to stay young and wanting to be older. ><" I'll stay as I am then. :3

Veteran Member
    Ty, ImotoChan ^^
    I am proud to be "old" and still watching anime and reading manga. I want to do that forever! I think I'll do it together with my kids... or play video games with them. ^^
    I must be proof that what matters is how old you feel... I never feel old. I don't even feel old enough since I always do silly things, even at work.
    I don't want the teenagers that read this thread to get depressed. Being my age rocks! I am loving it and I am having lots of fun. Just make sure you surround yourself with fun and positive people, you will be fine ^^

yeah i know what u say,and that with christmas also must be wonderful, i enjoy it everytime to see all my family at a table,and watching his childs an so on must be really great
    but i am rather a type who doesnt care a lot,so the careless life suits me better

Sig & Ava = Jaiden

You're welcome erynsim. :> I mean, I can see where you're going with your points, it's pretty cool to see such an optimistic view point.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Actually I wanted to be born in 1984. I started school early and all my friends were a year older than me. I used to lie and say i was born in that year. =C
    Heeeh~ I was proud to have been younger than everyone else. (Hence, ImotoChan, even though I'm most definitely not the youngest here on MS.)

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Meh....you old people have started thinking positively about being old and it's throwing me off.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Veteran Member
    Give in, Ivory, you know you thinks so yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Arhazivory View Post
    Meh....you old people have started thinking positively about being old and it's throwing me off.
    Meh, still not that old. Anyways, as the saying goes "your only as old as the person your feeling", so that makes me 21 again lol

Being older isn't that bad, I still act immature at times and have no quarrels about it. As long as you can still have fun even though you got responsibilities then everything is cool. Now, off to the pub (sorry young uns )