Thread: howto make AMV?

Hybrid View

Banned

howto make AMV?

I was just wondering how do u make 'em?

i'm getting on in years lol so is there a simple way or will I actually need to work a bunch of hours to do a 3 minute clip?

its simple. If you have a windows computer (not a mac), then thats simple. XD Go to:

(Free way. Dont need to buy a thing)
    Start > All Programs > Windows Movie Maker

The rest from there is easy. Download the animes you want, or if you have them, go to the left side and locate: Import Video. Wait till its done then you can import more. You can always just import multiple videos instead of waiting, but they need to be in the same location. If you do have them imported, dont move them or you have to re-import.

After you have your video, import an audio/music file. Also found on the left side! Use a song you want, doesnt matter.

Once you have that all imported, down at the bottom, you'll see boxes of white. Blah, ignore those when making an amv. A little above those, you'll see a button for Show Timeline. Click it. Now you see where the Video, Audio/Music, and Time Overlay. Drag your song you want to use into the Audio/Music line. It will attach there. You can move, shorten it, etc as you want. At the top, you'll see a drop down arrow. Find the anime you want (the last thing you imported will be seen already).

Drag a clip of the anime into the Video spot. In the video spot, click the clip so its selected. Then go to

Clip > Audio > Mute

that way, you hear the music, not the words to the anime. =D just continue to do that till your satisfied.

(I should make a guide with pictures..xD)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tayuya101 View Post
    its simple. If you have a windows computer (not a mac), then thats simple. XD Go to:

(Free way. Dont need to buy a thing)
    Start > All Programs > Windows Movie Maker

The rest from there is easy. Download the animes you want, or if you have them, go to the left side and locate: Import Video. Wait till its done then you can import more. You can always just import multiple videos instead of waiting, but they need to be in the same location. If you do have them imported, dont move them or you have to re-import.

After you have your video, import an audio/music file. Also found on the left side! Use a song you want, doesnt matter.

Once you have that all imported, down at the bottom, you'll see boxes of white. Blah, ignore those when making an amv. A little above those, you'll see a button for Show Timeline. Click it. Now you see where the Video, Audio/Music, and Time Overlay. Drag your song you want to use into the Audio/Music line. It will attach there. You can move, shorten it, etc as you want. At the top, you'll see a drop down arrow. Find the anime you want (the last thing you imported will be seen already).

Drag a clip of the anime into the Video spot. In the video spot, click the clip so its selected. Then go to

Clip > Audio > Mute

that way, you hear the music, not the words to the anime. =D just continue to do that till your satisfied.

(I should make a guide with pictures..xD)
    thanks and a picture guide would sure help

:3 Oh but there is! I made a guide so others can see it also

http://www.mangashare.com/forums/showthread.php?t=819

Its a sticky!

Windows Movie Maker is fast but not as professional it is what i started off using
    Conspiracy theory

Finally Ekess has Come back to Mangashare
    Finally Ekess has Come back to Boredom Zone
    Finally Ekess has Come back to The Corupted wish game
    Finally Ekess has Come back Home.!

Spoiler!