Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    I have an idea the way they use Samraui will be similar to Clonestroopers In StarWars where the ninja will act like the Jedi Generals working in small groups with large numbers of Samurai since they are the cannon fodder types here.

I dont see the Samurai taking down ninja 1 on 1 their advantage is numbers so they can overwhelm low level Zetsuclone's.
    The Samurai armor might be handy in preventing zetsu from stealing their chakra. I agree with your assessment completely.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

and then sasuke will get burned by his Amaterasu, and then he will need to wear a suit like Darth Vadre, and then we will say to Naruto/Sakuras chiled, "luk-chan, I am your father!"

people, there are so many stories to comper the upcoming fights....still, I hope for Kishis originality....so many ways to make this war the best war story play out ever...
    Ona sanja da sam oprao ruke,
    Da sam obrijan, da sam lep.
    Toplo je na jastuku,
    u polusnu.

Mirise na dorucak.
    Prijatan glas iz druge sobe se javlja,
    Kaze da je pocelo.
    Kaze da je pocelo.
    Idemo!

Quote Originally Posted by Raf View Post
    and then sasuke will get burned by his Amaterasu, and then he will need to wear a suit like Darth Vadre, and then we will say to Naruto/Sakuras chiled, "luk-chan, I am your father!"

people, there are so many stories to comper the upcoming fights....still, I hope for Kishis originality....so many ways to make this war the best war story play out ever...
    Darth Vader was Nagato. He was Naruto's uncle. Sasuke would be Dark Luke. Nagato being the Sandaime Rikudou, Naruto and Sasuke are the two halves of Rikudou following different paths and clashing. As in Luke and Dark Luke had they been separate people.

ok, plotwise yes there are obviously some elements that are very similar, but it's not necessarily Kishi using Starwars for anything other than inspiration. If you remember, Kishi had already used thousand or so clones in chapter 1, this was before the 3 new Star war movies were released.

Also when you have clones in the story, it's obvious to use them for an army if it's in your capacity as a shinobi. Shinbois use every tool at their disposal, and this is what Madara's been planning.

And the concept of yin/yang, light/dark, love/hate, chakra/chi has been around for thousands of years, even star wars incorporated many japanese concepts into it's own story, such as the darth vader/clone troopers helmets being based off of Samurais.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

sasuke dark luke...nah..sasuke is Kyle Katan, if there are people that are real fans, they'll know why
    Ona sanja da sam oprao ruke,
    Da sam obrijan, da sam lep.
    Toplo je na jastuku,
    u polusnu.

Mirise na dorucak.
    Prijatan glas iz druge sobe se javlja,
    Kaze da je pocelo.
    Kaze da je pocelo.
    Idemo!

Yes, there might be a lot of similarities when it comes to elements in the story between naruto and startwars. However, when it comes to storytelling and complexity of plot, I strongly believe that Kishimoto simply outclassed George Lucas. Anyway, Japanese are known to be really good innovators. They can often make an innovation more original and better.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA