Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by bowserpat View Post
    well pow
    good point,
    those archetypical similarities are very interesting, and it can explain rinnegan's prophecy
    Ohh..I was gonna talk about it but I guess someone already hit the nail on the head.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

Quote Originally Posted by death_arch View Post
    if Pein is actually Naruto's father and Naruto have a sister, wouldnt that be exactly the same story? POW just mentioned the similarities in character roles and development in narutoverse.
    that's what I meant

--------------

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    lmao

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Its funny you say this because I had written a 20 page paper about how Star Wars and Spider-Man related to how Sigmund Freud and Carl Jung view of psychology. Think I used Spider-Man for Freud. Since it had that whole symbiote thing and uncle Ben to compare it to the Id, Ego and Super-Ego. Then compared characters in Star Wars to Jungian archetypes. That was the only way I managed to relate with psychology.

Que gatito mas leeendo!!! hikonami's Avatar
    all stories involving a destined savior are simmilar..........................
    and, i dont see the problem, love my star wars and love my naruto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you forgot the simmilarities with harry potter
    Miau, Miau, Miau.....prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

Talking

Part of what makes me think Pain really is the Destined Child is that the prophecy states that the Destined one can either Destroy the world or bring true peace to it.

-Now you can say all kind of things about Naruto that hes a slow learner or this or that but one thing about him is always constant. Narutos desire to protect his friends and his iron will resolve that never waivers in a battle no matter how bad the odds are.

- The thing is I can not image Naruto wanting to destroy the world this is at odds with his personality. I imagine there could be secrets about the 9 tail seal on naruto that could something close to this effect but It seems like the prophecy is about the choice the Destined child takes determines the fate of the world.

- Pain has already told J-man he wants to create super weapons out of the tailed beasts that can destory an entire Nation in less than a second. If Pain gets his way than the dark path of the prophecy would come true. Pains actions in this might be evil but his ideals of trying to create a peacefull ideal world are probably genuine.

- So that would suggest that Pain deep down may not be evil to the core so there is a chance that he can be swayed back to the rightious path by someone like Naruto who can show him the true way to create his ideal world of peace is not by destorying it but by extending the will of fire to all nations.

To me this makes more sense than Nauto being the destined Child instead hes just the catalyst for change.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    and sakura ends up being narutos sister lol

Quote Originally Posted by colas View Post
    and sakura ends up being narutos sister lol
    why not?

even if she isn't a blood sister, she could become still a sister figure to him

hmmm...

sasuke already got a lightsaber...
    now we need to get one for naruto too!

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post

- The thing is I can not image Naruto wanting to destroy the world this is at odds with his personality. I imagine there could be secrets about the 9 tail seal on naruto that could something close to this effect but It seems like the prophecy is about the choice the Destined child takes determines the fate of the world.

Ah, but what if the "world" that they're refering to is the current society which has so much hate and anger built into it? Where a world war is just a misunderstanding away? I think if Naruto could, he would rebuild it.

Or maybe, Naruto has already made his choice to bring peace to the world, and if he had become bitter about being set apart, he would have worked to destroy the world?

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Actually i think Jabba the Hutt is closer to Tsunade's slug boss summon

We also have a C3PO in Konohamaru and an R2 in Akamaru (It's a bit of a stretch i know )
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar