Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Lightbulb Destined child... The prophecy & Star Wars???

Ever since I started watching/reading Naruto I cant but help see the similarties between Naruto & Star wars. Alot of the repeating generational themes and even the prophcey. Even the Polarizing between good and evil choosing between serving you own selfish ambitions versus the greater good are all themes both present in both

Some of you know I have mentioned this many times before in other threads ( maybe too many XD) but If we examine them we can se similarites in some of the charcters so lets look real quick...

Pa Frog = Yoda - More than just in looks and size and where he lives. His wisdom and training of Jiraiya/Naruto in Natural energy/The force

Jiraiya = Obi wan - He himself is a major trigger throught the story and a bridge connecting a generation gap.His actionswould shape the entire future of things to come.
    - He trained 2 of possibly the most influential charcters in the story Pain/Anakin(Vader) and Naruto/Luke.
    - One Student breaks form his path and turned to evil Pain/Anakin and was responsible for his death
    - The other follows in his path and is the supposed Hero; Naruto/Luke

Pain = Anakin(Vader) Believed to be the chosen one who would bring peace to the world/galaxy instead chose a path of darkness to achive the same goal in his own way.

Naruto = Luke A strong desire to protect his friends and do the right thing. Both have thier mentor taken from them and are destined to face thier opposite.

*OK so after thinking about all he connections with Starwars I began thinking about the prophcey. Just like the prohcey in star wars was a little hazy maybe this is true in Naruto too.

- What if Pein really is the Child of Prophecy as Anakin was the choosen one. However the point of the Story like Star wars is about redemtion and Naruto will somehow reach Pains inner heart an turn him to good which will change the fate of the world like Luke reaching Vader.

- Kakashi said it best Naruto's greatest ability is to make friends with anyone and change ppls hearts. As impossible as it seems atm what If Naruto is able to reach Pain and is supposed to act as a catalyst of change just as Luke in Star wars. The fact that Naruto shares alot of characteristics with Yahiko may be a bridge to reaching him.

This would be a shocking twist no dobht so what do you guys think about this ?

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

I really could see this happening. Good point POW.

lordcadeus is going to jump on this thread. he loves star wars

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

wouldn't that make naruto the son of pein ..also that would make pein the 4th hokage
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

I forgot to mention

Madara = Darth Sidious - The ultimate Master mind manipulating the major plot of events that unfold. His mouth spits only half truths trust nothing this man says ...
    He seems to replace one desiple with another Itachi with Sasuke like Sidiuos did with Dooku and Anakin.

(Joke of the Day: - If Kishi really wanted to piss everyone off he would make Sasuke the Destined Child hahahah that would be funny)

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

LMAO @ Sasuke being the destined child. These are some very interesting comparisons indeed.

Oh POW. Why oh why?

I don't know which is sadder. That you made this thread, or that I can see similarities?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

George Lucas vs Masashi Kishimoto
    Ecchi Pics Below:
    Spoiler!

omg its ninja wars!!!

nice post @op its interesting thats fosho

and ty for ruining starwars for me.... i was planing on watch it some time in my life!!... lol

this is you " lalalalalalala LIE LIE LIE"
    AND THIS IS ME " lalalalalalala LIE LIE STFU!"

Reading: naruto | Bleach | psyren | doubt | liar game | beck | deadman wonderland | bakuman | bloody monday | d.grayman

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Ok, there was some thread about similiarities with MGS but star wars is a better option. Either way that doesnt matter cuz THIS IS NARUTO NOT STAR WARS. I dont believe that Kishi would just simply copy everything he sees in cinema.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman