Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

The Difference Between Namikazes and Uchihas

By the End of this story.

There will be a Namikaze.
    There will be an Uchiha.

There will always remain differences between the two friends. But one thing we can be sure of.

There has never been an Uchiha Hokage.

Why has that never happened? Because the Uchihas are selfish.
    They have power, strong Chakras. They are battle Ninjas. Madara said so himself. They spent so much time on selfish and arrogant missions of obtaining power by killing their best friends and stealing their brothers eyes, leading to death, that they never had time to just sit back, love one another, and try to live in peace.

Namikazes would NEVER ever do such a thing. Because Namikazes give THEIR OWN LIVES to protect others. Hence the title Hokage. The one that everyone believes in and trusts.

You can't be-friend an Uchiha.
    Because he'll probably kill you.
    You can't trust Uchihas.
    But you can Trust Namikazes. Trust them to save your life!

That is the main difference.
    That is why we can all believe in Naruto. Because his Mysterious power is the power of Namikaze, the power to put all your hopes and dreams on the shoulders of one man, Minato, Naruto... Trust them to protect you and save your lives, even if it means giving their own.

Quite Admirable.
    Quite.

Final Conclusion: You Can always Trust a Namikaze. But Rarely can you Trust... An Uchiha.

I agree with you with the exception of Uchiha ITachi.

After reading this I somehow got the feeling Kishi ripped the idea of Uchihas... from Saiyans. But that's probably me!

Quote Originally Posted by Mass Zero View Post
    After reading this I somehow got the feeling Kishi ripped the idea of Uchihas... from Saiyans. But that's probably me!
    I never thought about it that way...interesting. Makes sense on a lesser scale.

This is perhaps the most racist train of thought I've seen about Naruto.

Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    What makes this racist?
    All Uchiha members are bloodthirsty killers with no morality.

All Namikaze would rather die than let others die.

I guess racist is a bad term since its not really 'race' per se, more like "prejudice." Still, thats a lot of labeling based on one or two examples. For instance, plenty of Uchiha worked for the village, and Obito even gave his life and eye to save others. And theres no real evidence that all the Namikaze are great people with only two examples to go on...

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Its called a stereotype.
    whats the difference between stereotype and prejudice?

Cuz I'm lazy :(

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source - Share This
    ster·e·o·type /ˈstɛriəˌtaɪp, ˈstɪər-/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ster-ee-uh-tahyp, steer-] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation noun, verb, -typed, -typ·ing.
    –noun
    1. a process, now often replaced by more advanced methods, for making metal printing plates by taking a mold of composed type or the like in papier-mâché or other material and then taking from this mold a cast in type metal.
    2. a plate made by this process.
    3. a set form; convention.
    4. Sociology. a simplified and standardized conception or image invested with special meaning and held in common by members of a group: The cowboy and Indian are American stereotypes.
    –verb (used with object)
    5. to make a stereotype of.
    6. to characterize or regard as a stereotype: The actor has been stereotyped as a villain.
    7. to give a fixed form to.

12 dictionary results for: prejudice
    Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source - Share This
    prej·u·dice /ˈprɛdʒədɪs/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[prej-uh-dis] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation noun, verb, -diced, -dic·ing.
    –noun
    1. an unfavorable opinion or feeling formed beforehand or without knowledge, thought, or reason.
    2. any preconceived opinion or feeling, either favorable or unfavorable.
    3. unreasonable feelings, opinions, or attitudes, esp. of a hostile nature, regarding a racial, religious, or national group.
    4. such attitudes considered collectively: The war against prejudice is never-ending.
    5. damage or injury; detriment: a law that operated to the prejudice of the majority.

Banned

Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Advocat View Post
    whats the difference between stereotype and prejudice?
    lol

prejudice means to pre-judge. hence the the word prejudice.
    a stereotype is an assumption that there are certain attributes that a certain group of people hold in common.