Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    I guess everyone's working hard at it then. Or like you and abc, ya'll can just pull from your oh so great library.

Next voting time, I'm gonna haul all the idlers on irc to go vote.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

The Devil's Way
    too busy cleaning to do anything new.

I did something new. Anyone else did anything new and submitted? We need submissions! MANY MANY NEEDED.

Maybe later, only 2 more weeks until I'm finished with college apps! : D

I'm excited to see your new colorings, I always enjoy seeing what you colored.

Quote Originally Posted by abcdefghijkLOL View Post
    Maybe later, only 2 more weeks until I'm finished with college apps! : D
    Oh...good luck with that. But people like you have so many already...you can just pull from tha gallery.

Me Phixion or abc? If it's me...'thanks' . If it's abc....'oh'.

My submission is already in it's own thread labelled 'Sando' in the art section.

I meant you as in all of you. I like RyuSensei's, abcetc and your works a lot . I never compete in these contests since I have no skill whatsoever and time to learn it. But I always check the submissions in the coloring and signature contests and vote .

With great powers come great responsibility.. We shall attempt to resurrect the dead! Er.. bring back the Colouring Contest! We've had a request to bring it back, but we'd like your feedback on it! Just drop us a line here (or PMing either Ravona or ImotoChan works too ^^) and tell us whether you want it back. Some suggestions we've gotten and ideas we've come up so far are:

- Having the contest once every 2 weeks, instead of having it weekly. Under discussion to make it monthly.

- Voting and submission formats are being considered to be changed to be similar to SotW's, but are also still under discussion.

- Winners of the Colouring Contest shall receive a blinking custom title (Asce <3), which reads COTF (Colouring of the Fortnight) or COTM (Colouring of the Month) #X Winner. *Subject to change

Wanna add on with your own suggestions? Let us know what you think! ^^

<3, ImotoChan and Ravona

Quote Originally Posted by ImotoChan View Post
    With great powers come great responsibility.. We shall attempt to resurrect the dead! Er.. bring back the Colouring Contest! We've had a request to bring it back, but we'd like your feedback on it! Just drop us a line here (or PMing either Ravona or ImotoChan works too ^^) and tell us whether you want it back. Some suggestions we've gotten and ideas we've come up so far are:

- Having the contest once every 2 weeks, instead of having it weekly. Under discussion to make it monthly.

- Voting and submission formats are being considered to be changed to be similar to SotW's, but are also still under discussion.

- Winners of the Colouring Contest shall receive a blinking custom title (Asce <3), which reads COTF (Colouring of the Fortnight) or COTM (Colouring of the Month) #X Winner. *Subject to change

Wanna add on with your own suggestions? Let us know what you think! ^^

<3, ImotoChan and Ravona
    Just bumping this since the SotW Hall of Fame thread stole some of it's thunder. :p

Although, we really would appreciate as much feedback as possible. Even if it's just to say "I'm in". ^^
    Last edited by ImotoChan; 02-14-2009 at 10:07 AM. Reason: Added quote just so you don't have to go one page back
    "Damn it, you can't euthanize people with minty fresh breath!"