Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    M'eh feels like a small, insignificant arc. Maybe a new character though.

Did anyone else think that Phantom Thief G has the same "Friend" eye as in 20th/21st Century Boys? I found it amusing.

Though I really want the plot to continue, I have absolutely nothing against this arc. The previous chapters were really angsty, so I think it's okay with a short break. Besides, this G person seems kinda cool d:

Good girls go to heaven. Bad girls go wherever they want.

Click: http://forums.d-gray-man.com/

I agree with Trinny ^^ And this arc doesn't seem too insignificant (i think?) perhaps a new exorcist will at last be introduced

110% D.Gray-fan Miss_Clockworks's Avatar
    you know what? sometimes I'm not sure myself...
    yea guys don't shoot this down as a spoof arc. something abotu this seems to havea deeper meaning. and Hoshino wouldn't time jump for no reason. there's always a method to her madness. i also agree with what someone else said, that its good to see DGM at its roots again. it makes the story feel more rounded and less one-tracked. like there's a real world out there with all level akumas still attacking.

this is different from the zombie arc. i can just tell. because then they weren't out in the field anyway. if kanda and allen and marie are out exorcising, (that sounds funny to say lol) then it has to have a connection to the plot. can't wait!
    I don't CARE if the glass is half full or half empty, who the @%$# drank my soda?!
    D.Gray-man is my EVERY-drug

hmm what if this Kanda fangirl isn't just a fangirl :p
    What if she's the one controling the innocence?
    It would make the plot funnier - Emilia and Kanda on the same mission

OH also about the creation of the shadow thief - it's could be from another anime as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Zukini_chan View Post
    It seems no one here noticed the complete parody of DN Angel, or just didn't comment on it 0.o In DN Angel, Dark is known as the "Phantom Thief" and sends messages before he steals things...yeah.
    Can't agree with you about this.
    there's a manga called CHIKO, Heiress of the Phantom Thief
    talking about a Phantom thief with a second name Twenty faces - who left a few mysteries for the main character to solve.
    And let's not mention Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne - It was initially called Phantom-Thief Jeanne by its North American licensor.
    You know the story right?
    she always sent a message before acting.

Anyway - the conclusion - no parody - it's common sence to give those properties to a thief called "the Phantom Thief"

For some reason, I don't like Emilia, and I really hope she's not compatible with an Innocence. I just can't see her as an exorcist, and to be honest, if she was she would be a really stupid one. That's how it seems to me...

Good girls go to heaven. Bad girls go wherever they want.

Click: http://forums.d-gray-man.com/

Again, I agree with Trinny, though I can see the weird kid with the bandanna that groped her becoming an exorcist...but then again...He's kind of Like Lavi with the head band...but maybe not...oh well ^^;

i feel like this arc is getting back to the beginnings of D. Gray-Man: funny but full of action. I felt that some of the newer chapters were just to serious. I think this new arc has a lot of potential.