Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

D.Gray-man D.Gray-man 172 Discussion / 173 Predictions

Wow this is a very interesting chapter, Phantom Thief G seems like a cool character to introduce. For some reason I think its an innocence with a physical form or a person with an innocence but they can't control it because it has its own will. (or the person can and their just childish lol) Whoever this Phantom Thief G is I'm curious about them, I wonder who he'll possess next. Allen? I hope not, to much character develop from him already but it could work. Kanda? Maybe, could be the person he's looking for since this guy has been running a mock for over half a year it could have been longer. Marie? Could work, he hasn't had much development at all but tis is the suffrage of being a minor character.

Hopefully the Order gets a new member of the team by this arc's end. They can't be an akuma, no killings yet, no noah either for the same reason. Its probably human, some type atleast.
    But yeah, a phantom innocence that can possess others and possibly do more will be really intersting.

Chicken Waffle Toast :D Keira Maboroshi's Avatar
    *Raises hand* I'm hoping for a new exorcist too! :OOO! Maybe if we do get a new one it won't be a suckish as the last *Cough*Chaoji*Cough*. Phantom Theif G , this is going to be fun.

I just realised...because It's Allen, Kanda and Marie (excluding Link)on this mission...does that mean Allen is Tiedoll's new apprentice?? Has he taken Daisya's place and is it also cause Cross is 'gone' thus he has no master??? Or have they been randomly grouped together? but then again Chaoji is Tideoll's apprentice so i doubt it...
    Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water....

O_O

lol...what a random arc. Seems like Kanda finally has an in-manga fangirl. It was bound to happen eventually. Phantom Thief G looks like a fun character, the group needs a joker.

looks like a new future exorcist for me... now it will be a guy or a girl behind that phantom thief G outfit?

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

Good point...imo they need more girls in the general scheme of the exorcist cast.

wow...this had to be the strangest D.Gray-man chapter I've ever read...this arc seems like it's going to be a lot of fun! ^^ I'm really interested in this phantom G character and how he's able to...do whatever it is he's doing....I'm also interested to see what kind of role the girl is going to play, maybe she has something to do with the phantom G?

btw: anyone else notice how HUGE Timcampy had gotten in this chapter? is it because Allen is technically his new master? I seem to recall something about how Tim got bigger the closer it was to its master....
    Last edited by Aren_Uoka; 09-13-2008 at 01:36 AM. Reason: ...

110% D.Gray-fan Miss_Clockworks's Avatar
    you know what? sometimes I'm not sure myself...
    luvin' the kanda groupie moment XD he needed a fangirl. Allen had his in Lou Fa, Lenalee has it in Bak, Every woman has it from Lavi, and now the daughter of the french police chief is kanda's.

wonder where all this is going, with the whole phantom thief G thing. I think it might lead to a new exorcist and even a noah incident, whether the exoricists see them or not the fact that the exorcists are getting involved in social affairs a bit which is where the noah call home in the human world. i dunno, it just gives me that feeling like we'll see what their up to soon.

all these little time jumps have me anxious too. the dormancy with regard to the whole big picture with the war, it just makes me feel like something big is coming. .... i'm excited

and seriusly, Tim? dude?! freaking huge! O__O
    I don't CARE if the glass is half full or half empty, who the @%$# drank my soda?!
    D.Gray-man is my EVERY-drug

With all these time skips I'm flipping out thinking Allen is going to turn into the 14th before the year is over.... OH SH-! I want to know what the 14th looks like in reflections now. This new character Phantom G is either going to be absolutely annoying or a blast to have. ^^; Hopefully a blast... I'm not up for a dumb-nut like Naruto to join the DGM crew. (Goes back to staring at Tim's massive size)

I hope both a new noah and a new exorcist