Page 105 of 106 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1058
    Srry 'bout that Roku, I can see it now (guess it was my com)

Sig:8/10

Looks good just that light by Nagato is a little strong, other than that it's great
    "I'm gonna drop a double cup on your tennis balls!"

8/10

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

8/10 - some more effects and textures would have been a little better ^^

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    6/10

Since I dont use a classic sig, rate this one I made recently instead
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    10/10

Rate Mine Please^

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    ^okay^

its 5/10 I guess :S I dont like the gif and Aizens parody wasnt that funny..

Additional ratings :

@Kyosuke - 6.8/10 I like the composition and renders but your sig is still just half-way to perfection. Theres so much potential for lightning effects that I almost made a tear Really, do something with lightning ! The same for shading. Colours are too monoton, which makes it less eye-catching. Last thing, be carefull with smudging and blurring :S

@Jaiden - 7.1/10 Basically the same thing as Kyosuke minus the colours, although Captian Amercia is cooler so props for that :3
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

I can't wait!

@ maxi 7-10 thw white area is killing me
    Spoiler!

O-E-M, not sure if the spoiler tag is ur sig, but I won't give a grade on this.

@Max: 7/10 I gotta agree with OEM on this one the white space on the right is a dead-zone, the effects are straight. Also, the colors are a bit monotone. and the text kinda ruins it, well, the Mugetsu part anyway. Other than that, it's solid.

7/10 Add a border and change the place where the spotlight or lighting is...doesn't do much where it is, besides that, high quality stuff

4/10

Okay, the biggest problem with this for me is there's no flow. Everything seems spread out, and just randomly placed. Text is TOO unreadable, sure, text isn't supposed to stand out, but this blends in too much. Also, whatever that is on the far right ( I think that's a C4D, I dunno) it's a bit distracting from the focal. Your colors a too bland and don't really "pop out" your render looks dull, and this sig lacks depth. Not trying to sound rude or anything, just trying to help. Also, a border isn't really needed. To me, and a lot of others, there's no point to one. Anyway, just look at some tuts, and build on that for the future. Hope this helps.