Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    after thinking about this, I think that it's entirely possible that this situation is like when zoro fought ryuuma in OP, in that we just see the aftermath of what we think is the hero being defeated, but in reality he has already won and we get a flashback chapter of the fight in it's entirety.

only if this were the case then perhaps the tower was destroyed in the fight?

actually what I could see happening is Ikkaku destroying the tower himself, just to get his opponent focused on fighting him.

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shoe View Post
    after thinking about this, I think that it's entirely possible that this situation is like when zoro fought ryuuma in OP, in that we just see the aftermath of what we think is the hero being defeated, but in reality he has already won and we get a flashback chapter of the fight in it's entirety.

only if this were the case then perhaps the tower was destroyed in the fight?

actually what I could see happening is Ikkaku destroying the tower himself, just to get his opponent focused on fighting him.
    If he did that I'd have to kick him in the nuts
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    maybe the fraccion dude just did this huge kamehameha and it hurt ikkaku and destroyed the tower ya know!!!!

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    So what happens if a tower is destroyed, does part of the town came back?

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

If 1 tower is destroyed it doesn't propose a problem. It's if all 4 of the towers are destroyed, the original town will come back.
    Ecchi Pics Below:
    Spoiler!

u guys seriously think Ikkaku can lose? he is the strongest out of those 4 by a long shot considering that he has a Bankai and he was asked to be captain numerous times ... if anything T.K is prolly trying to scare his fans by showing ikkaku on the floor lol

Quote Originally Posted by ByaKuya_ View Post
    u guys seriously think Ikkaku can lose? he is the strongest out of those 4 by a long shot considering that he has a Bankai and he was asked to be captain numerous times ... if anything T.K is prolly trying to scare his fans by showing ikkaku on the floor lol
    It's entirely possible that Ikkaku COULD lose. It's not completely out of the question. He was lucky to have defeated the 13th Arrancar a while back

He wasn't asked to be Captain numerous times. He was asked on one occasion by Renji and that was the end of it.

If Kubo is just trying to "scare" us by having Ikkaku on the floor, he wouldn't have had the pillar be destroyed.

It was the job of those 4 to protect those pillars and defeat the Fraccion. The fact that the Fraccion was able to destroy the pillar means something. If Ikkaku gets back up it would mean he failed his objective.

I, personally, believe it's either going to be:

1) We find out the pillar is still intact and Ikkaku gets back up, back a comeback, Bankai, etc
    2) Someone comes and helps Ikkaku
    Ecchi Pics Below:
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by erratic View Post
    It's entirely possible that Ikkaku COULD lose. It's not completely out of the question. He was lucky to have defeated the 13th Arrancar a while back
    although it was mostly his fault that he was that badly hurt in the first place. If he had actually fought seriously and didn't try to prolong the battle as long as possible then he wouldn't have been nearly as beat up as he had been.

i think ur forgetting that he beat that arrancer @ 25% ... xD

Well it doesn't matter whether Ikkaku was limited back then or not now. He's not under a limiter right now and he's face down in a pile of rubble.....He better get his head in the game real soon.