Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    ^ That's when they're drinking =p

Quote Originally Posted by Approx01 View Post
    iba and ikkakku are like rivals so i'd imagine that he's the same strength even though we've never really seem him do ANYTHING
    Yea, that's kinda why I'm hoping he'll step in and help Ikkaku. It'd be a great time for him to show what he can do.

Quote Originally Posted by XlamlamlX View Post
    Oh yeah, Iba, i also forgot who he was lol, when erratic said vice captain, i though he was also fighting with kira, ikkakku etc.... where is he, is he fighting with the captains? o..o
    Yea, he was standing (floating, hovering, whatever) next to Komamura:

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/314/18-19/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/316/07/
    Ecchi Pics Below:
    Spoiler!

Ikkaku has to use his bankai. Unless he was fighting without releasing his zanpakuto then he cant make a comeback unless he uses it. Then the others will be like 'how can a 3rd seat achieve bankai?' Or they could just be like Byakuya (not accepting Ichigo's bankai first) and not accept that Ikkaku has a bankai.

Quote Originally Posted by xoferi View Post
    Ikkaku has to use his bankai. Unless he was fighting without releasing his zanpakuto then he cant make a comeback unless he uses it. Then the others will be like 'how can a 3rd seat achieve bankai?' Or they could just be like Byakuya (not accepting Ichigo's bankai first) and not accept that Ikkaku has a bankai.
    Yeah but the reason why Byakuya didn't accept that it was his bankai was because it literally did look just like another typical zanpakutou. Who would deny Ikkaku has a bankai when his zanpakutou is like huge and completely differently shaped?

also, byakuya didn't accept it because ichigo had become a shinigami, what two weeks before that? since he didn't know about uruhara's technique it only makes sense that he didn't believe ichigo had a bankai.

Ikkaku on the other hand, has been a shinigami long enough for it to be possible.

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    The title of this thread is exactly what I was thinking for like an hour after reading the chapter!

I mean, wasn't there a thread like "ikkaku may die?". I thought he was incredibly strong! he is captain level but doesnt want to be one so he stays below kenpachi.

Holy crap, if the fraccion are this strong, how strong is Barrigan!?!?!??

Theres no way Iba will appear and help him. Although I also have been hoping recently to see Iba's powers sometime.

Iba, former 11-th squad. Ikkaku, current 11-th squad. There's no way one of them would INTERFERE with a 1 on 1 fight to help the others. They'd rather die.

He'll probably use his bankai. As shown when he had to use it before, his desire to live and continue to fight is stronger than his want to keep his bankai a secret. Unless he doesn't because he wants to fight "and die" under Zaraki's command. Bah we'll see.

crazy baldy

Spoiler!

Wait!!, ikkaku doesn't want to show his bankai because he wants to continue to be under zaraki right? if his bankai was shown then he believes he would become a captian, but how about Renji? he also has bankai but hasn't become a captain yet :/

Quote Originally Posted by Kieon View Post
    Wait!!, ikkaku doesn't want to show his bankai because he wants to continue to be under zaraki right? if his bankai was shown then he believes he would become a captian, but how about Renji? he also has bankai but hasn't become a captain yet :/
    Wasn't that being discussed, amongst their ranks?

And I say Ikkaku will die. o_o;