Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32
  1. #1
    Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Posts
    1,481

    Ikakku Ikkaku Ikkaku!!!!!

    How did he lose against him WITH a bankai, well anyway it happens i think 2 of them will run and see what happend and clean up ikkakus mess.
    What do you think will he die will he get up discuss

  2. #2
    "Hot-Headed Guy" eXplosiveMind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,462
    Quote Originally Posted by colas View Post
    How did he lose against him WITH a bankai, well anyway it happens i think 2 of them will run and see what happend and clean up ikkakus mess.
    What do you think will he die will he get up discuss
    Ikkaku didnt use his bankai!!!!!


    ~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

  3. #3
    Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Posts
    1,481
    Quote Originally Posted by eXplosiveMind View Post
    Ikkaku didnt use his bankai!!!!!
    yeah i know im saying that he has a bankai in general but didnt use it

  4. #4
    "Hot-Headed Guy" eXplosiveMind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,462
    Quote Originally Posted by colas View Post
    yeah i know im saying that he has a bankai in general but didnt use it
    in that case, we only need to know if ikkaku prefers to die instead of showing his bankai to the gotei 13 in the next chapter!


    ~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

  5. #5
    Naruto x Sakura erratic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    880
    I doubt Ikkaku released his Bankai, because of his whole "I have to keep my Bankai a secret" thing.

    I don't want to think he died because he's probably one of my top 5 favorite characters, but I honestly don't see how Kubo will make Ikkaku make a comeback after the pillar he was suppose to protect has been destroyed.

    The way I see it is:

    1) The pillar isn't completely destroyed and Ikkaku gets back up to finish the fight. The fraccion didn't seem to be released yet and Ikkaku was most likely in Shikai. Hopefully we'll see Bankai vs Released Fraccion. It's about time people found out about Ikkaku's Bankai.

    2) The pillar is destroyed but Ikkaku isn't dead yet; he's just severely injured. Someone else comes to back him up. Hopefully, it'll be Iba (7th Squad Vice-Captain) cause it's about time we see him fight.
    Ecchi Pics Below:
    Spoiler!

  6. #6
    I'm just that dude... ddemon23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    crooklyn,ny
    Posts
    197
    Quote Originally Posted by erratic View Post
    I doubt Ikkaku released his Bankai, because of his whole "I have to keep my Bankai a secret" thing.

    I don't want to think he died because he's probably one of my top 5 favorite characters, but I honestly don't see how Kubo will make Ikkaku make a comeback after the pillar he was suppose to protect has been destroyed.

    The way I see it is:

    1) The pillar isn't completely destroyed and Ikkaku gets back up to finish the fight. The fraccion didn't seem to be released yet and Ikkaku was most likely in Shikai. Hopefully we'll see Bankai vs Released Fraccion. It's about time people found out about Ikkaku's Bankai.

    2) The pillar is destroyed but Ikkaku isn't dead yet; he's just severely injured. Someone else comes to back him up. Hopefully, it'll be Iba (7th Squad Vice-Captain) cause it's about time we see him fight.
    I'm sorry could you remind me who iba is?

  7. #7
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    284
    Quote Originally Posted by ddemon23 View Post
    I'm sorry could you remind me who iba is?
    Spoiler!


    The guy with the black sunglasses.

  8. #8
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    I dare you
    Posts
    1,893
    Oh yeah, Iba, i also forgot who he was lol, when erratic said vice captain, i though he was also fighting with kira, ikkakku etc.... where is he, is he fighting with the captains? o..o

  9. #9
    The KiNG. ByaKuya_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,750
    nah teh fight is not over yet , watch next week ikkaku is gonna get back up and use his bankai.

  10. #10
    Thread Killer
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    161
    iba and ikkakku are like rivals so i'd imagine that he's the same strength even though we've never really seem him do ANYTHING

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •