Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Naruto Finally possible! Naruto's secret jutsu!

Remember all that in one of the first shippuuden manga chapters Jiraya told Naruto not to use "that jutsu"? Well, I think it has nothing to do with the kyuubi. It's just some powerful uber jutsu that requires REALLY big amount of chakra and it's dangerous for the user.
    Now that Naruto gained full access to the sage chakra he has "unlimited chakra" so he can use that jutsu: Naruto realized that himself look:
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/415/15/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/415/16/
    So? whadd'ya guys think?

Don't you remember that chapter?
    Jiraya told: Remember not to use "that jutsu" and Naruto replied :"I know"

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    It has to have some relation to the Kyuubi, because When Jiraiya was talking with the toad key, they brought up "that" jutsu. The Toad said "but does Naruto even need that jutsu?" or something like that. Jiraiya was saying how Minato must have wanted Naruto to one day complete "that" jutsu.

But if Naruto coudn't use that jutsu without the key. Why would have jiraya even have to tell him that?

i remeber a long time ago i had a thread which talked bout wat the jutsu cud i cant exactly rember wat i said it cud be cause the thread was based on some guys theory but it was like
    a super kyubi rasengan or somthin amongst those lines sought of like the wen he used on sauske except maxed out with raw kyubi power

: thanks to sir Chaos

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    When you think about it, that jutsu MUST be connected to Kyuubi somehow.
    What else could it be. I guess Naruto already has toooo much rasengans. But maybe your right, either way we nobody but Kishi knows.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

But remember that Naruto sweared not to use kyuubi anymore but in this chapter he clearly says he CAN do something, so he wants to do that something.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    But remember that Naruto sweared not to use kyuubi anymore but in this chapter he clearly says he CAN do something, so he wants to do that something.
    You're absolutely right. When i was reading through the posts i automatically wrote "that jutsu" off as something kyuubi related (even though its not actually a jutsu) but then i remembered that he did say he isnt using the kyuubi and still mentioned using "that jutsu". I vote for Hiriashin no jutsu or some form of it like teleporting but instead of seals on kunai, he uses his shadow clones as teleportation points. I dont know, just a theory.

a.k.a Action Bastard Bushido Brown's Avatar
    chapter 251 page 15 not for sure what page but know its chapter 251

i think he would be able to use that jutsu now,.
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!