Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Regarding Susanoo

im going to show all these crazy people why susanoo is not as great as people think. or at least to our knowledge it isnt

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...3/page009.html
    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...2/page014.html

these two items are the two abilities Susanoo used. He didnt use anything that was his own ability he only used these "items"
    the only power susanoo may have that makes it so great is that he can weild these "legendary" weapons.

ALTHOUGh

since oro was also searching for the sword then we can assume that any human can wield it. but that is just an assumption.

so for all you people who think susanoo PWNS. you have no reason to think that. you should start saying "LEGENDARIES PWN" instead of susanoo.

thank you

So we say a Summoning doesnt own cuz it has weapons. Jeez

Then I guess Naruto Doesnt pwn. Rasengan does. Oh and Jiraya doesnt pwn. Hermit mode does. Neither does Itachi. NOt even MS. But but Amaterasu pwn, and Tsukiyomi pwns, And Susano'o wait.........Susano'o's legendary weapons pwn.

Your completely ignoring that fact that Susanoo DID have these weapons. Its like saying that Itachi wouldn't be badass if he didn't have the Sharingan, well he did. The fact is Susanoo was use once and will never see him again. He had some ill ass weapons and he knew how to use them. You can't take away a ninjas special abilities and then critique them. Who is Shikamaru without his shadows, Neji without his Byakugan, Tsunade without her tits? Their techniques/items are what make them formidable. Otherwise they would die off like the nameless shinobi in the anime (yeah I actually have watched a few times).

In summation, don't judge peanut butter without the jelly.
    The next Generation of perverted ninjas is fully prepared to take their place. The line of the Toad Master will never fail as long as there is a will of fire. Rest In Peace Jiraiya-sama, this world and Tsunade were not good enough for you.

I am as far beyond you fanboys as you are above the humans.

Samurai Champloo & Raikiri too

the weapons susanoo had werent just his. itachi found these and basically gave them to susanoo. at least we assume this because oro was also searching for these and they were some one else's items in the first place.

susanoo just happened to have them.
    im not saying susanoo is useless im saying that hes not as strong as you think. but at the same time we dont know his true strength, we only know the strength of its items.

basically you say that these people arent their same without their abilities BUT these weapons arent HIS. they are some1 elses. it just so happens, as i said, that itachi found these and "equipped" them haha

while in the shower i thought of a better analogy.

lets assume zabuza is the original owner of his sword
    now suigetsu has it, it made him stronger BUT its not HIS originally. its zabuzas. this ADDED item has STRENGTHENED him.

now, susanoo is obviously strong on his own because he slowly kills the guy who summons him, or so we assume, BUT we dont know what his unique abilities are, we only know him for his items.

this is FACT. not a theory.

who says that the weapons susano has or not his and how do you know that when u summon it you die from it ??
    NAruto's next Rasengan powerup(where he uses his new Fuuton RS while in Fox Xage mode) will accidentally make a tear in dimensions and suck Aizen and everyone else into Narutoverse, which will result in Madara and Aizen fusing, and Naruto will borrow Ichigo's enormous Zanpakuto and charge it with Wind Chakra and cut Madaraizen(if you steal this term I will hunt you down and disembowel you) in half, and then the world explodes from the awesomeness of the scene.
    Made By Hagane, the Ice Nomad

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    I think the items he possesses are part of the whole package.

Susanoo isn't a summon by the way. If it was, Itachi would have drawn blood from his body and summoned him and he would have poofed in there. He actually materialized out of nowhere and was there as a supernatural being. That's probably why he was transparent.

I think Susanoo is just the figure and the sword/shield is part of him, Oro probably said that because he could do research for him to be able to use it for his own will.. cause if anyone could use it, then Itachi wouldn't need to summon him.

I'd say summon because Sasuke didn't do the blood stuff either, the lizards came from no where too, so i assume that Susanoo was triggered by a different summoning technique.

Susanoo is an MS technique. Itachi says he awoke it along with Tsukiyomi and Amaterasu on the night he killed his clan. It came from Itachi's eyes. As far as where the weapons came from.....Who knows. But it made Susanoo unstoppable and therefore great.

I think Pemma is right, the items Susanoo used were probably equipped to it by Itach i maybe because of some special ability it has...
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!