Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    during his sage training he was told that it heals him insanely faster at the cellular level.

aka why he wasnt allowed to use the rasen shuriken.

since that was his most recent big jutsu....its that he was referring to....

as for the THAT jutsu that jiraiya talks bout...i donno

I would really like to think that Naruto relizes that now he would be able to use "that jutsu." But at the moment I still think it's just wishful thinking.

Fast h├Ątte ich vergessen Terryboy's Avatar
    i make a good point maybe he can use it now

man it just like what afro said, but u guys dont wanna believe it because u r wishing thats its a different jutsu, because naruto need other jutsu

well...
    about that naruto need more jutsu it's a matter of fact...
    because his fight become a lot of boring... i can bear when he was young until the chunin exam but after that he really need improvment in every sector
    i don't say he need to have thousand of jutsu, but 4-5 more should be good...
    they say a lot of time that he's a powerhouse for ninjutsu... but they don't develop him lol
    kishimoto make him going forward with only stamina and stubborness

he don't need to complete that jutsu... he need a total rewamp lol

by the way i think that "That jutsu" is another jutsu that may kill him... he got only those
    that's why jiraiya said to don't use it

Well all I am going to say is when Naruto meets Sasuke and he says that he learned Senjutsu so he can bring him back I am just going to dig this thread up and say I told you so. No one is listening to reason, EVERYTHING NARUTO DOES IT TO BRING BACK SASUKE!!!! He doesn't have another jutsu in mind, and this has nothing to do with "That jutsu" Kishi is just going to let him spam Kage Bunshin, different forms of Rasengan, and now he will have super strength and toad techniques. Nothing new for a long time, mark my words
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    But he got the fist one that does harm to him from training with Kakashi and Yamato.
    yep that's true, but he isn't able to use rasengan well because of his slow speed so in a sense it will hurt him too, due to the fact that the enemy can counterattack easily

the fox will hurt him, and the seal is weakening, so he can't use it like every other jinky

he only can use kb to create an opening to use the rasengan

For me the moast possible explanation would be rasenshuriken, but some other jutsu that was hidden and is possibly deadly.... hmm thats possible also. Well it's certain that Naruto will use some damn dangerous jutsu blow up stuff, make all around stunned and say "Almoast there..." and then collapse.

Ahh, well in the end I didn't make anything creative....

So what that you can see the dark inside of me?

"All our light that shines strong only lasts for so long"

My manga list

Naruto didnt have rasenshuriken when 'that' justu was mentioned, all he really had access to was a larger portion of the kyuubi's chakra through sheer willpower.. so I suspect that 'that jutsu' must have at least something to do with the kyuubi (a technique that draws specifically from the fox's chakra perhaps).. sage training, based on what pa frog has said, seems to help in chakra recovery through better chakra control (im just guessing on this. but if you would get exausted more quickly without using sage chakra, sage chakra would in effect let you use less of your own chakra while drawing on natural chakra to fill in the gap, creating a greater control for the ninja drawing upon it)

Chakra control has always been Naturo's primary weakness due to the unstable nature of the kyuubi's chakra always mixing in a little with his own (yet his natural accelerated healing is the primary benefit of that chakra mixing) and for effect, i'll insert proof on just how much of naruto's chakra goes into fox supression.. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/315/11/

Adding sage chakra should make his control an order of magnitude better (not perfect like Sakura or Tsunade, but at least lot closer to what it should normally be). for starters, drawing on sage chakra should allow for him to do one handed normal rasengans (which i suspect he might be able to already do, but hes so accustomed to using clones to help). I imagine a sage powered rasengan might be close in terms of raw power to rasenshuriken without the damaging side effects.

and if 'that' jutsu involves more of the kyuubi's chakra.. imagine the possibilities.. 3 sage powered shadow clones. one for regular chakra, one for adding elemental chakra, and the 3rd pumping in pure kyuubi chakra. all 3 are adding in sage chakra as well due to the way sage chakra works

we wont know till it actually happens though, but its fun to guess soemtimes

ok just cause naruto said "that jutsu" doesnt mean he was refering to jiraiya's "that jutsu"

he was more then likely only thinking a few days back which would be rasenshuriken hurting him self. with sage chakra and stuff it heals at the cellular level which counters the dmg at the cellular level.

naruto probably forgot all bout "THAT jutsu" from j-man :p
    not really.

but still, just cause he said "that jutsu" in his sentence doesnt mean it was the same one.

as i said a few times now, its more then likely rasenshuriken