Hybrid View

Smile Until Death Do Us Part 11 [RAW]

So the DDL for the raws are here (for new chapters raws too):
    http://zin-seinen.vnmanga.com/series...ath_do_us_part

The volumes 2, 3 and 4 will be scanlated by bakafish (they scanned the raw so they ask to be patient to them)

Chapters 33 and on are ok to scanlate (since they are scanlated individualy and not from tankoban) hawever they are not translated so please if someone can translate those, I will be very grateful

BTW, sosexyscans did ch 46 and 47, I guess they only got trans for those.
    Last edited by Umbrel; 08-03-2007 at 08:32 PM.

S^3MASTER×LANCELOT_PILOT shadowfoxes_21's Avatar
    my group does the more recent ones, only cuz were not allowed to use zindry's(the person currently translating the series) translations if the chapter is in a tankoubon. just so you know you can find 2 chapters (or three im not sure) on our scanlation forums
    http://sosexyscans.freeforums.org/

S^3 Owner
    O-K Owner (18+ NOT FOR CHILDREN and MINORS!!)
    僕の名前はタッちゃんです。よろしく!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfoxes_21 View Post
    my group does the more recent ones, only cuz were not allowed to use zindry's(the person currently translating the series) translations if the chapter is in a tankoubon. just so you know you can find 2 chapters (or three im not sure) on our scanlation forums
    http://sosexyscans.freeforums.org/
    So there is someone translating the series, do you know where zindry releases?

Quote Originally Posted by Umbrel View Post
    So there is someone translating the series, do you know where zindry releases?
    Zindryr used to translate for Bakafish, but their website is not online anymore, so all the UDDUP releases done by Bakafish are in Manga-Updates.

BakaFish's websites is no more online, so the only place I found to get it is here.

Thanks damnz, I got it, but then it's the same, bakafish only did up to chapter 10, so they forbid other groups to use their raws? (I assume they were the ones that scanned the raws). Are they still on going but only on restricted irc or something? (does someone know?)

Here to clear up a few misconceptions.

I'm going to be translating and catching up the 10-45 gap. The reason I am doing the current chapters (46+) that come out in Japan twice a month is to make it so I have a fixed gap to translate, not an ever expanding one.

Also, the reason I said that the translations can only be used so long as the chapters aren't from volumes is so that people CAN scanlate with my translations for the recent chapters. Bakafish will still be doing the volume scans once I get to the point where I'm translating UDDUP to catch up. I've got a few other things to take care of first. Hopefully I'll have translated 10-45 before late August when school starts, that's always been the plan. As to where the translations will be, I always post them at MangaHelpers.

Oh, and if you want faster RAW downloads for UDDUP, my site always has the latest chapters and previous volumes for direct download. Much better than megaupload.

http://zin-seinen.vnmanga.com/series...ath_do_us_part

(Side note. Bakafish's website has never been down. That was only a temporary and we said it would be gone. www.bakakage.net has and always will be the official forum/site for Bakafish. And if you look closely there are still downloads for the first volume of UDDUP as well as chapters 9 and 10.)

Thanks that cleared a lot of things, I'll just wait for bakafish scanlations then (sorry for being pushy, since ch10 scanlation it's more than 4 month's old I thought it was dropped)

BTW: In your site the chapters are individual from ch33 on, so as long as someone get trans for those it's ok to use them right? (asking since sosexyscans started with ch46)

Yes, anything that has not been collected into a volume is still fairgame. I'm doing that so there will be scanlations of the current chapters available when I finally catch up. Though 33-40 or so will be collected into v05 as soon as the scan for that appears. (The volume is already out.)

S^3MASTER×LANCELOT_PILOT shadowfoxes_21's Avatar
    wow i should copy zindrys statement bc there have been doezens of people who have asked me the same question over and over again.

S^3 Owner
    O-K Owner (18+ NOT FOR CHILDREN and MINORS!!)
    僕の名前はタッちゃんです。よろしく!