Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Question Madara & Sasuke EMS???

Just some little question…

If madara doesn’t meet sasuke that time and told the story.. will sasuke still obtain the Mangekyou???

And why do madara offering sasuke to use itachi eyes?? Does madara lure sasuke to obtain EMS?? What could be the advantage of sasuke having the EMS got to do with madara??

Isn’t madara risking something if sasuke could also obtain MS and EMS?? I mean does he doesn’t think that sasuke could possibly try to kill him?? Is he that confidence?

I kind of suspect that madara, as people says that he is a power hunger, want to experiment… he make sasuke to obtain the MS and try to offer itachi eyes to sasuke… I think he is trying to know what happen if his EMS Fuse with sasuke EMS (if sasuke obtain it)..

I mean maybe since the MS + MS could be fuse become EMS what happen if EMS + EMS???
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

maybe he would want saskues right ems to make up for the one he has covered

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

but its kind of different tho, i mean if you can only have ems thru brothers, shouldnt ems+ems be more closer?
    and how i see it, it looks like he wants sasuke's body, kinda like a soul transfer like oro's....but more permenant instead of the 3 years...so to speak of his long living....because he did obtain a uchiha body before the massace...but just my thinking...
    i mean, if he is going to destroy Konoha, why not destroy the next strongest shinobi, Kakashi, when he had a chance too?
    maybe the body he took is too weak to handle anything, like oro's body he took..
    Best Jutsu Ever created... --> "1000 Years of Pain"
    'Sakura' - "What, that wasnt a ninjutsu, thats just a Super Powerful ass poke"

well all uchiha are brothers in a way... they must be come from one source right??? LOL
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

Quote Originally Posted by slavkovski View Post
    Just some little question…

If madara doesn’t meet sasuke that time and told the story.. will sasuke still obtain the Mangekyou???

And why do madara offering sasuke to use itachi eyes?? Does madara lure sasuke to obtain EMS?? What could be the advantage of sasuke having the EMS got to do with madara??

Isn’t madara risking something if sasuke could also obtain MS and EMS?? I mean does he doesn’t think that sasuke could possibly try to kill him?? Is he that confidence?

I kind of suspect that madara, as people says that he is a power hunger, want to experiment… he make sasuke to obtain the MS and try to offer itachi eyes to sasuke… I think he is trying to know what happen if his EMS Fuse with sasuke EMS (if sasuke obtain it)..

I mean maybe since the MS + MS could be fuse become EMS what happen if EMS + EMS???
    Not that he doesnt think that sasuke could possibly try to kill him... he is confident that Sasuke will never be able to kill him

Madara wants to restore his true power but how exactly he plans on doing that is beyond me.

We still dont know how he has extended his life this long. I made a theory thread in the past theorizing that he somehow added some of the 9 tails fox's blood to his own.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

OK now the way I see it.

1. Madara knew Itachi and his plans
    2. In order to get a strong ally, he had to tell Sasuke about Itachi's plan.
    3. You probably already seen this but... Amateratsu can't kill Madara.
    4. So basically Madara lost many allies and needed more

Madara definitely has some plans for Sasuke, otherwise he wouldn't have gone thru all this hassle. He even told Zetsu, that the most important thing was to make Sasuke his. And he's keeping Itachi's eyes in order for Sasuke to gain the EMS. I think he wants Sasuke to suffer a loss before he can be convinced into taking Itachi's eyes. But no1 knows what Madara wants, your theory could be plausible.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Everyone wants Sasuke's body. Why do you think Naruto is after him? lol

I believe that Madara does need more help due to Akatsuki being almost wiped out. I can't say what his plans are for the future though, but I know it will be complicated.

I am an Uchiha fan. There I said it.
    Now that Itachi's dead I will never get out of this genjutsu.

Don't stare directly into any of the eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by slavkovski View Post

It becomes the Infinity Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and it'll have powers that rival Kishi. And with the new IEMS, Madara's going to rewrite the whole story from the beginning and make it so he never lost to Shodaime.
    Ecchi Pics Below:
    Spoiler!