Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Since i can't make a new thread I figured this is the best place to post that. The Online manga reader is not working for me. I've used it many times but right now it just shows up as a bunch of links and no images at all. It shows the names of the series/chapters but clicking on them just gets me to another page that isn't uploading correctly. I would assume I'm not the only one with this issue but I'm not seeing any other threads on it.

ps: If i posted this in the wrong area sorry!

former mod
    Our admins took care of it, its working again
    Just some server that was under maintenance...

Yay thanks I'm glad it's fixed!

Okay, now that the reader is being updated more frequently, we're open to new manga suggestions. Make sure the manga:
    - Has good scanlations, not just trashy versions like those from Det. Conan.
    - Is not licensed by Dark Horse or Tokyopop in America.

former mod
    Hokay, so without suggesting it here, I've started uploading
    "Monster", its a completed seinen series, and awesome :3

So go check it out if you're looking for something new to read...

How frequently is the online reader updated? I noticed the new Naruto isn't up and it was out on the 4th. Is there some reason that the upload of it to the online reader isn't automated when it comes from a trusted source? Just seems like if it where it would make it much easier on those who run the site.

It's just I could not be around yesterday, and none of the others uploaded that stuff.

Give me some minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Drangel View Post
    How frequently is the online reader updated? I noticed the new Naruto isn't up and it was out on the 4th. Is there some reason that the upload of it to the online reader isn't automated when it comes from a trusted source? Just seems like if it where it would make it much easier on those who run the site.
    "Automated" when it comes to 12-15 year olds who have nothing else better to do than to fuck things up for just a few "lulz" isn't good.

Any person can submit a release under a group's name... I can submit a japflap release, you can submit a binktopia, he can submit a sleepyfan, etc etc. I wouldn't put it past some douchebag to release some fake chapter so it's automatically uploaded to the reader just to get a few laughs and make a few lives a little more complicated.

We appreciate the input, but I doubt it will ever be implemented.

Ahh i guess i assumed things where a bit more complex then that. Meaning forms where asked for passwords where given out and a probationary period for new groups ect ect. But with the way you sound like it is set up yes, just letting anyone post would leave things open for trouble makers. Thanks for explaining!

Added a few series, and updated some other.

I'm mainly gonna update the reader so if you have any suggestions for new series you would like to see and whatnot, pm them.

The reader is lacking Seinen :(