Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Dexter

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    im rooting against dexter i hope he gets caught, i just saw the preview for ep 4 and hes going crazy

I can't wait!

he seem to be making alot of mistakes so far. if anyone watch/read death note it prolly end the same way.
    Spoiler!

I just realized today that Rita's ex is the actor who played Lucifer in Supernatural and Jacob from Lost.

Dexter in tune with his feelings has been building up for a long time. Back when Rita's ex-husband was talking to Dexter about Rita and their time together, Dexter lost it for a brief moment and hit him with a frying pan. That shows how much Rita, or women like his mother mean to him whether he knew it or not. His ability to feel was destroyed when his mother was killed right before him but now because Rita was killed he has a chance to feel once again. Poetic.

Spoiler!

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Unfortunately for this show, I watched premier of latest House season. When I then tried Dexter, well lets just say I was shocked how big a difference there is. Dexter turned boring on me :/
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

I can't wait!

this show is going to end like deathnote
    Spoiler!

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    no way that would be lame, i think he would give himself up if it came to that, he almost did before