Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Dexter

Spoiler!

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Dexter is boring to meee i watched 2 episodes and one time a feel asleep on the couch watching it.

Quote Originally Posted by blueiris385 View Post
    Also

Spoiler!
    Rita is a mother of 3 kids and not a mother of 2 =/. So it really wouldn't fit Trinity's pattern. But since blindsharingan read that the writers say it's Trinity, we'll just have to live with it .

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    Rita is a mother of 3 kids and not a mother of 2 =/. So it really wouldn't fit Trinity's pattern. But since blindsharingan read that the writers say it's Trinity, we'll just have to live with it .
    Plus the mother is supposed to jump, and not until he kidnaps a boy and does the bathtub. I guess even though he didn't kill the boy the bathtub woud be next. I could see where he used his mo to send Dexter a message. However, I don't know if he would have been able to kill ritualisticly without it being in the confines of his rules (or ritual).

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

I havent watched the episode yet, but I know most of what has happened.

You think the police or debra are going to tie the death of dexter's wife with anything? Now that she's dead i'm sure he'll have more eyes on him the next season.

I'm looking forward to see how Dexter deals with the 3 kids on his own now.

Quote Originally Posted by damnz View Post
    I'm looking forward to see how Dexter deals with the 3 kids on his own now.
    Well I'm expecting the 2 kids to stay with the grandparents, but I could be wrong.

Now that Rita is a victim Dexter may be in the lime light. If for some reason Trinity's family sees him as the victims husband they can identify him as knowing trinity, using a false name, and being involved with 4 walls. They could open a huge door of crap for him to deal with. I don't know if it will go that way though.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

I suppose we won't get any big crap falling over Dexter until the final season, but yeah, it would be interesting to see that.

New season! I enjoyed the first episode, your opinions?

Retired Administrator
    It felt a little slow. Dexter is supposed to be a psychopath yet he is having some sort of crisis due to the death of his wife. He should have shrugged it off and kept on with his life.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    PGP Key Here