Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    Quote Originally Posted by eXplosiveMind View Post
    no! i saw the scan again and i can clearly see that the paw only is created when luffy is falling, and when the paw was fully created luffy stops in middle air and then falls in the ground (2/3 meters :s).... for long distances maybe kuma uses this techniqhis one ue, but for short distances like when he was with nami he must use another one because we never saw paw marks like this before (theory, he repel himself with his paws(thats how he moves so fast) and when he arrives his destiny nobody hears him, because he should have paws in his feet too that silence his steps (if you have a cat you know what i'm talking, they always fall standing up with their 4 paws and not make any noise))
    Kuma must have paws on his feet? I've never even considered this! I think you're right about him having paws on his feet!

[KUMA IS SO CUTE!]

no! i saw the scan again and i can clearly see that the paw only is created when luffy is falling, and when the paw was fully created luffy stops in middle air and then falls in the ground (2/3 meters :s).... for long distances maybe kuma uses this techniqhis one ue, but for short distances like when he was with nami he must use another one because we never saw paw marks like this before (theory, he repel himself with his paws(thats how he moves so fast) and when he arrives his destiny nobody hears him, because he should have paws in his feet too that silence his steps (if you have a cat you know what i'm talking, they always fall standing up with their 4 paws and not make any noise))
    That's why I said an invisible paw-shaped field. We didn't see what made the paw-shaped crater, after all, only that something did. Here, I made a graphic that I hope would help me explain it better.

Spoiler!

1. As you can see in the first panel, the crater is made before Luffy hits the ground. This could be explained if Luffy was surrounded by a sort of "force field" shaped like Kuma's paws; the crater would be made when the field surrounding Luffy touches the ground.

2. If you look closely at panel two, you will notice that Luffy actually bounced once in midair (note the position of his arms and legs) before hitting the ground. This would only be possible if something stopped Luffy's downward motion. For example, if you were in the middle of giant, hollow, rubber ball, wouldn't the ball hit the ground first before your body did? And if there was something holding you securely in the middle (such as rubber straps), wouldn't you bounce a bit when the ball touches the ground?

3. In panel three, after a single bounce, Luffy finally hits the ground. By this time, the force field (if there was one) may have already popped like a balloon, allowing Luffy to fall normally.

As for Kuma having paws on his feet... the idea is plausible. Still, if I remember correctly, he does wear shoes, right? Since he had to take of his gloves to use his hand-paws, wouldn't he also have to take off his shoes to use his feet-paws?

Quote Originally Posted by RedPan View Post
    Kuma must have paws on his feet? I've never even considered this! I think you're right about him having paws on his feet!

[KUMA IS SO CUTE!]
    i wouldnt say cute but whatever, to say the truth kuma is a terminator builded by monkey d. dragon revolutionary forces that travelled 5 year backwards in the time to save the strawhats to save the mugiwaras whom will be the leaders of the resistance movement against WG in 1 year in the future, of course skynet sent their own terminators, also known as PX1, PX2, PX3 and PX4 to finish the mugiwaras!!!!....

That's why I said an invisible paw-shaped field. We didn't see what made the paw-shaped crater, after all, only that something did. Here, I made a graphic that I hope would help me explain it better.
    oooowww.... you said invisible??? i must be blind or something *slaps my own face*

2. If you look closely at panel two, you will notice that Luffy actually bounced once in midair (note the position of his arms and legs) before hitting the ground. This would only be possible if something stopped Luffy's downward motion. For example, if you were in the middle of giant, hollow, rubber ball, wouldn't the ball hit the ground first before your body did? And if there was something holding you securely in the middle (such as rubber straps), wouldn't you bounce a bit when the ball touches the ground?

3. In panel three, after a single bounce, Luffy finally hits the ground. By this time, the force field (if there was one) may have already popped like a balloon, allowing Luffy to fall normally.

As for Kuma having paws on his feet... the idea is plausible. Still, if I remember correctly, he does wear shoes, right? Since he had to take of his gloves to use his hand-paws, wouldn't he also have to take off his shoes to use his feet-paws?
    i noticed that... i writed something about that in my other post, althought its less elaborated :S
    maybe he have holes in th bottom of the shoes LoL, but i think he must have paws in his feet to, it the only thing that makes sense when he teletransportes himself in so short distances

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

Exclamation

i wouldnt say cute but whatever, to say the truth kuma is a terminator builded by monkey d. dragon revolutionary forces that travelled 5 year backwards in the time to save the strawhats to save the mugiwaras whom will be the leaders of the resistance movement against WG in 1 year in the future, of course skynet sent their own terminators, also known as PX1, PX2, PX3 and PX4 to finish the mugiwaras!!!!....

That's very unlikely to happen but your assumption is interesting! It would be odd for Oda to follow the plot of the Terminator.

About this chapter, Oda showed to us Kuma's print which for me is favorable because I was able to have an idea of Kuma's ability as a whole.
    "Religion is the masterpiece of the art of animal training, for it trains people
    as to how they shall think."

Arthur Schopenhauer - Pessimism

i wouldnt say cute but whatever...

Whatever? What is that supposed to mean?

Spoiler!

To see paws on the bottome of his feet, would be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by onepinksheep View Post

Spoiler!

1. As you can see in the first panel, the crater is made before Luffy hits the ground. This could be explained if Luffy was surrounded by a sort of "force field" shaped like Kuma's paws; the crater would be made when the field surrounding Luffy touches the ground.

Yeah, I think it as same as the balloon Kuma did with Zoro. Luffy stuck in there. And when that balloon (or paw) touch the ground, it'll auto pop and Luffy 's out of it.
    but with Blueno 'DF, I think he can kick someone 'ass to exactly where he wants