Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thumbs up

We got surprised again!!! all the predictions and ideas/theories of the next nakama in the "The next strawhat crew member are now in grave danger hahaha.. Damn you Oda you are the best!! Oda is great GIVE HIM A HOORAH!! people come on
    When chopper eats 4 rumble balls
    Immortality....Take it, ITS YOURS ! ! !

whats up with the snake is it wearing a tie can it talk, maybe like the star fish caimi's friend. she is hot she is between nami's style and robin's looks. can she be the next nakama who luffy is attracted to or is it only one sided decision..maybe its too soon for a new nakama..(or maybe is it a dream luffy is having).

Veteran Member
    nice first post glorify, lol... Anyway, where did the others go/fly?!, Luffy found a new nakama? once again... I CANT WAIT!!!!!!

Spoiler Pic

Source from groups.msn.com/Onepiecemangav-2
    Attached Images Attached Images

Poor Luffy. They realise that he's male, and then there's the uproar. What could that possibly mean?
    Either they've never seen a man before, they're overjoyed that a man has actually landed on the island, or they're in an uproar of downright shock before they decide to kill him. I can only pray it's the former two options.

By the way, could these ladies be part of the Snakeneck Tribe that was listed on that Slavery Value List that Duval showed to Sanji?
    More importantly, is this island only a ways off from the Archipelago? Cause if it was outside of the Grand Line then that would really suck.

There's a new spoiler pic I just posted....I don't think they care much that he's male....O.o

Oh my................................................ ..... Luffy is a Lucky and yet Unlucky man! It looks like Kokoro-san is washing him along with a nami type char O_O!

ROFLMAO!!!

I just found what went with that picture too...

Oh thank god. Guess he's alright for now, seeing as they don't want to look at that....well...you know, thing.
    But here's another question: Will they have any problems with Luffy being a Pirate, provided he tells them about it?

I'm not sure. I mean...if they don't even know what a male is...then I don't think they'll have any clue what a Pirate is.