Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    snake, arrow... and mushroom... she's a hunter or fighter
    btw, she hasnt any knife or sword .
    that's theories about snake LOLOLOL, but it's totally possible.

Goddamnit! One mess after another and now this comes along. Nobody saw this comming (except the 3 days thing). But...
    *whisle* Wow. Amazon chick. Now why isn't Sanji over here? Why did this have to happen to Luffy? Is Luffy the only one on that Island?
    Anyways, if she joins then somebody is going to be absolutely love crazy.

some more info added... after oda showed the first middle finger in OP with Law in shaboandy archipelago, we will have the first nudity scene in OP, ODA IS RUNNING WILD XD!!!!

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by eXplosiveMind View Post
    some more info added... after oda showed the first middle finger in OP with Law in shaboandy archipelago, we will have the first nudity scene in OP, ODA IS RUNNING WILD XD!!!!
    Who's going to tell him to put his pants back on?! XD!!!!

hmm hmm..Interesting want to see more. eXplosiveMind , well i dont really understand how this Spoilers works so..when it says "the idea of making Margareth a new nakama appears" .

this sentence , does it came from observation of the viewer or it is really spoken by luffy or thought ? (it will be just Too Great if so ! But i'm trying to temper my enthusiasm with fact ! Mellorine ~~ Mellorine~~ !!)

I don't really understand what is a spoiler , i think lol . Bring me light on this , please =)

that part is a guess from the guy who gave us the spoilers based in what he readed/watch, so its not like she is really going to join the SW crew, but more like it is probable to join... i dont know if i made me understand?

its only a thought but maybe luffy is just dreaming

if this is for real and it is the place luffy wanted to go from his heart(maybe he wished to become stronger),it could be he gets to know how to fight DF users and also sentoumaru whom he couldnt hit,only just a thought

besides i would like an amazon to join the crew

you guys still believe that the "Where you wish to go?" thing is serious??? i think it's more than obvious that it is a joke, i mean kuma's DF is teleporting/repel things, not reading minds and thoughts!!!!!

it is just a thought nothing more,til they explain how Kuma does that i wont believe in anything,
    i would agree with your thinking that it has to do with his DF ability,also suspect for me is that he wears gloves,cause probably his paws repel/tele everything automatically

you're clearly understadable ; ) . thanks =) . well , can't wait to see more ! =) . hope she joins (she's cute ^^)

Mellorine ~~ Mellorine ~~

Edit : i'm pretty sure about one thing lol . you'll see that Sanji with is bad luck sensor has fall into a island where there is none even one Woman..with only male who are the manliest of manliest lol
    Last edited by Sunan; 09-09-2008 at 05:08 PM.