Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Hopefully this is some evidence to further strengthen my theory of the sharingan/mangekyo sharingan.

Here is a pic of Itachi's eyes after he supposedly killed his best friend; We also assume this is how he obtained his MS since it's the first time we see it:

Now here is a pic after he supposedly slaughtered the Uchiha clan:

As you can see, compared to the first pic, his eyes in the second picture look different. You can almost say his eyes are complete, since the first pic it looks like the mangekyo sharingan was still developing. Seems like just kiilling a friend wasn't enough, so to make his eyes more powerful Itachi wiped out the rest of the Uchiha clan.

Seems like with this my theory seems even more feasible.

SMH@Alterno, lol
    Last edited by oOYourdadOo; 08-01-2007 at 05:13 AM.

I just figured he was about to use the Mangekyou, then stopped.

Can't clearly remember the chapter (way to old) but didn't some other people come over?

Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    I just figured he was about to use the Mangekyou, then stopped.

Can't clearly remember the chapter (way to old) but didn't some other people come over?
    Naruto ch223-224

Quote Originally Posted by oOYourdadOo View Post
    Hopefully this is some evidence to further strengthen my theory of the sharingan/mangekyo sharingan.

Here is a pic of Itachi's eyes after he supposedly killed his best friend; We also assume this is how he obtained his MS since it's the first time we see it:

Now here is a pic after he supposedly slaughtered the Uchiha clan:

As you can see, compared to the first pic, his eyes in the second picture look different. You can almost say his eyes are complete, since the first pic it looks like the mangekyo sharingan was still developing. Seems like just kiilling a friend wasn't enough, so to make his eyes more powerful Itachi wiped out the rest of the Uchiha clan.

Seems like with this my theory seems even more feasible.

SMH@Alterno, lol
    What do you mean Supposedly

The bodies are enough proof that he slaughtered them

Quote Originally Posted by Peacemaker View Post
    What do you mean Supposedly

The bodies are enough proof that he slaughtered them
    LOL yea I know
    but you got the people who say maybe it wasn't itachi, but madara X_X, so i just said supposedly for them.

Quote Originally Posted by pat-san View Post
    Nah I don't think so. Otherwise Kakashi's MS should have turned up a lot sooner since he just got it, or Sasuke should have it too.
    If having the Sharingan for a long time is the case then most Uchiha members should have had MS, but only a few in history have had it.
    But it's been a long time since Kakashi has the Sharingan when Sasuke on the other hand is max 3 years!!!! Maybe he hasn't got the goal yet!!!!
    Yeah, i was just referring to those who have had it! And since Kakashi is not an Uchiha, it is said many times that he won't be as good as a trueblood also, the amount of time he can use the Sharingan in one session is lower.
    Despite all this, he has been able to achieve the MS so maybe the limit is only in stamina.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovetowatchanime1 View Post
    or maybe obito gave his life to save kakashi. so in his mind he is responsible for obito's death because if it weren't for him obito would still be alive. hence makin MS possible for kakashi. well the pain or thought that you killed your bestfriend bc obito mite not be dead
    Yeah, i've come to think something like that... But the key i'd say is the pain for the lost...
    Give me your best shot pal, i can take it.

Quote Originally Posted by oOYourdadOo View Post
    LOL yea I know
    but you got the people who say maybe it wasn't itachi, but madara X_X, so i just said supposedly for them.
    Guess that could be true