Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Man, who pissed in your cheerios this morning Alterno and oOYourdadOo? This is the second Narutard thread I have had to bust up for flaming. Now STOP! Both of you, or you guys can just continue in the PMs. You have been warned for flaming and off topic posting.

Thanks,
    The Management

Quote Originally Posted by Alterno View Post
    So you call people as you wish, without knowing or even asking the OP reasons to supports his points of view?, When you don't know the reason behind something or don't know about what someone is talking about, the best to do is to ask and not to insult others at the same time you post your point of view. That is very usual in kids below 13 years old, but not on adults like you and me.
    Stop bitching about that, please. I been went back on my post about calling you an idiot. Although I didn't apologize I did state it was wrong. I'm sorry, you happy?

Quote Originally Posted by Alterno
    And now about this version of the evolution of the sharingan, I agree in everything except where you say:

I still think that it comes with experience: In battle and in training, especially after all in Naruto the author established a strong relation between Chakra - Experience and Skill, we can see this during the first volumes of the manga. And of course we can't forget that Sharingan itself consumes chakra and the Magenkyo Sharingan consume even more Chakra(I mention chakra due his relation with Skill/Talente/Physical abilties, etc...).
    I said battle expierence and training is part of "evolving" the normal sharingan. ALTHOUGH my theory for the mangekyo sharingan is the expierence of killing may be a way to obtain it. Itachi says to Sasuke that he must kill his best friend to obtain these eyes, but that could only be half of the requirements or you may not have to kill your best friend at all. Also, I do realize that it seems the sharingan grows stronger in life threatening situations, where it seems the sharingan user(Sasuke for example) is in danger and his sharingan gets stronger. For you to be in a life threatening situation your opponent strong, or obstacle must be difficult.

edit: @Franky
    I apologize I didn't see your post since I was posting at the time. Also, I wasn't trying to flame this guy just making a statement.

Okay, we now got it all out of systems right? Let's all take a deep breath and hope back on topic now.

Franky
    Last edited by oOYourdadOo; 08-01-2007 at 02:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by placeboshotgun View Post
    ^last 2 posts ...what? I'm lost.

In any case this whole set of topics has been done to death anyway. If I see another link to dark history of the uchiha I'll probably scream.
    hey thats my line haha,

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

wow those are some nice ideas about the sharingan^^
    first i agree, i think you do get more power as you kill more and more ppl. but tobi said that sasuke's sharingan had potential to pass itachi's, even though itachi killed many more ppl than sasuke, so maybe its not all straightforward, but just natural born talent. but i dono for certain ^^;

also im not sure why MS looks different, but maybe each user has his own unique image? or maybe the way their family blood lines (not the clan bloodline) like sasuke has MS like itachi's kuz their brothers, and kakashi has MS like obito's (kuz its his eye).

i dono why sasuke had one and two tomoes and obito has two tomoes on both eyes =/ i'd say they were both in a pretty dangerous situation in both...

and for the stealing thing... i don think kishi stole from dbz =/ i mean it maybe the same but.. he doesnt need to steal something like that to make it a good manga nice connection though.. haha
    Last edited by z3n0cid3; 08-01-2007 at 02:41 AM.

Sasuke does not have MS

well, itachi weakened his own eyes from his user of mangekyo sharingan. sasuke's eyes seem to be still growing and getting stronger, so it should be possible for sasuke to surpass itachi even without MS at this rate.

and i didnt say kishi stole the idea. the 'main character(s) getting stronger by/while fighting strong(er) opponents' is like a standard manga rule.

-also a little off topic here, but maybe that "thing" they seal the bijuu in might be the machine tobi mentioned.
    Last edited by oOYourdadOo; 08-01-2007 at 02:56 AM.

i dono why sasuke had one and two tomoes and obito has two tomoes on both eyes =/ i'd say they were both in a pretty dangerous situation in both...
    My guess is that Obito was stronger when he developed his sharingan. Sasuke had basically just become a Genin, while Obito had just recently passed the Chuunin exams.

-also a little off topic here, but maybe that "thing" they seal the bijuu in might be the machine tobi mentioned.
    I wouldn't consider something like that which requires an advanced summoning technique to bring into existance a machine.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    I wouldn't consider something like that which requires an advanced summoning technique to bring into existance a machine.
    i didnt realize it was a summoning jutsu, my bad.

I don't think Pain is Tobi...

ch 363, page 8-9

"Tobi Probably died, Diedara exploded with tobi nearby"

"Yeah, it was Tobi...he couldn't get away in time..."

"It's fine... a man of that level is easy to aquire."

Now if Pain was such a slick shit killer, how could he be tobi? It was Pain that we see with the Sharingan... Tobi got the crap blown out of him.

....what? That makes no sense. Besides Tobi could have escaped.