Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixflamewind View Post
    ch 363, page 8-9

"Tobi Probably died, Diedara exploded with tobi nearby"

"Yeah, it was Tobi...he couldn't get away in time..."

"It's fine... a man of that level is easy to aquire."

Now if Pain was such a slick shit killer, how could he be tobi? It was Pain that we see with the Sharingan... Tobi got the crap blown out of him.
    wtf. tobi was the one with the sharingan. dude u need to read the chapters.

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0VwDMG...32876589616731

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0VwCMG...32876593466294
    Last edited by iron_maiden; 08-01-2007 at 03:50 AM.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Interesting to say the least

But I personally think that the Sharingan owns

=]

Don't really care about it evolving and stuff

But still, your theory is interesting oOYourdadOo

At the beginning, i was pretty sure Sasuke should've killed his best friend to achieve MS but, Kakashi has reached that level without killing any friend....
    So probably the key is something about loosing people you have loved, or at least people that have meant something important to you! (We know Kakashi has lost many friend and in particular obito...)
    Don't know, maybe the secret is just to use Sharingan for a specific amount of time.
    Btw, i wonder if this "Sharingan's true power" has anything to do with the MS and if it's another upgrade of those eyes!!!!!
    Give me your best shot pal, i can take it.

my germs... i DID read the manga, but i mis-interpereted it.

i'd like to thank ironmaidenlive22 for setting me strait
    The 5 users of Rasengan: the 4th, Jiraiya, Kakashi, Naruto, Me

Quote Originally Posted by patrick_tambu View Post
    At the beginning, i was pretty sure Sasuke should've killed his best friend to achieve MS but, Kakashi has reached that level without killing any friend....
    So probably the key is something about loosing people you have loved, or at least people that have meant something important to you! (We know Kakashi has lost many friend and in particular obito...)
    Don't know, maybe the secret is just to use Sharingan for a specific amount of time.
    Btw, i wonder if this "Sharingan's true power" has anything to do with the MS and if it's another upgrade of those eyes!!!!!
    Nah I don't think so. Otherwise Kakashi's MS should have turned up a lot sooner since he just got it, or Sasuke should have it too.
    If having the Sharingan for a long time is the case then most Uchiha members should have had MS, but only a few in history have had it.

Two and a half years is a long time.

Maybe Kakashi became best friends with one of the loveable filler arc characters, and then killed him. =P

or maybe obito gave his life to save kakashi. so in his mind he is responsible for obito's death because if it weren't for him obito would still be alive. hence makin MS possible for kakashi. well the pain or thought that you killed your bestfriend bc obito mite not be dead

Quote Originally Posted by Franky View Post
    Man, who pissed in your cheerios this morning Alterno and oOYourdadOo? This is the second Narutard thread I have had to bust up for flaming. Now STOP! Both of you, or you guys can just continue in the PMs. You have been warned for flaming and off topic posting.

Thanks,
    The Management
    Ok, I know that after this I have a 80% percent of getting banned, anyway calling the attention in public and accusing people of flaming, when there have been only strong critics from both sides.

Flaming definition: Personal attack, exchange of insults...

2nd rule of this community.
    • No personal attacks. You're free to express yourself but please leave other members of the community out of it.
    -
    Quote Originally Posted by oOYourdadOo View Post
    Stop bitching about that, please. I been went back on my post about calling you an idiot. Although I didn't apologize I did state it was wrong. I'm sorry, you happy?[/b]
    Stating that it was wrong is not the same as apologizing and a fake apolagize like that is more offensive than the insult itself. Please don't apologize, is not needed or wanted. I was about to abandon my drama queen role, but since I saw your post I was forced to reply, lets end it here and I'll stop bitching.

And for the rest of the community. I apologize, sorry. There are two kinds of people in this life. the people who resists quietly and the people who don't have the patience or high level of tolerance when he feel attacked. I am the 2nd (just see my audacity when answering to a mod/admin), I hope you all still have space for someone of my character.

Peace.
    Last edited by Alterno; 08-01-2007 at 04:55 AM.

i think its safe to assume that it evolved in intense battles in near death situations im guessing it took kakashi so long because he is not of uchiha blood. and + he only has 1 i mean come on wtfx kakashi kill some noob with another sharingan and get 2 you idiot!
    Last edited by Acidshivers; 08-01-2007 at 04:52 AM.
    Yondaime <3 Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by ilovetowatchanime1 View Post
    or maybe obito gave his life to save kakashi. so in his mind he is responsible for obito's death because if it weren't for him obito would still be alive. hence makin MS possible for kakashi. well the pain or thought that you killed your bestfriend bc obito mite not be dead
    Like I said, if that's the case then Kakashi should have had MS sooner.